Help Tuning my Tommy Kaira ZZII!!!

• Thread starter DRFTER-X
  • 5 comments
Tommy Kaira ZZII, my favorite car of GT3 and GT4, so far...

I need Tuning & Settings for 1/4 Mile and Drag Racing. (Not Handling)

My ZZII has run 8.44 @ 185mph at best, full mods. I need settings to get this car into the 7's, and I know its possible with a power-to-weight ratio of 1.150 and weighing in at 1000kg, this **** flys!

My friend's STi supposibly runs 8.22 on the 1/4 mile, I don't see how he is runing so quick, and I can't lose to him in my ZZII!!! :nervous: So please hook me up with some fast settings. (if you have race/handling settings, I would like those too, but right now I am looking for 1/4 mile.)

I did a search for the settings and came up with nothing, however I think I did see a thread on this car a few days ago, but I couldn't find it, and I don't think it was for 1/4 mile drag racing. If you know where the thread is, a link would be much apprieciated! :sly:

Thanks,
Steve.

You are new here but from now on you should know that you should not revive theres. Mainly for saying whatever you said.

Last edited:
Tommy Kaira ZZII, my favorite car of GT3 and GT4, so far...

I need Tuning & Settings for 1/4 Mile and Drag Racing. (Not Handling)

My ZZII has run 8.44 @ 185mph at best, full mods. I need settings to get this car into the 7's, and I know its possible with a power-to-weight ratio of 1.150 and weighing in at 1000kg, this **** flys!

My friend's STi supposibly runs 8.22 on the 1/4 mile, I don't see how he is runing so quick, and I can't lose to him in my ZZII!!! :nervous: So please hook me up with some fast settings. (if you have race/handling settings, I would like those too, but right now I am looking for 1/4 mile.)

I did a search for the settings and came up with nothing, however I think I did see a thread on this car a few days ago, but I couldn't find it, and I don't think it was for 1/4 mile drag racing. If you know where the thread is, a link would be much apprieciated! :sly:

Thanks,
Steve.

Try to adjust your gear ratios, make the 2nd & 3rd gear short or make it longer.

anyways, give me the specs of your ZZII so i can help you out for best settings. I'm currently tuning a Silver ZZII for Nurburgring 24 Hours.

Back