help with camaro SS turbo kit

• Thread starter car
  • 10 comments

car

hi now i know ive made some of u mad because my cheat requsets well im very sorry but now i have a ques of a differint sort i had a mazda miata j type and the first thing i bought was a turbo kit well now i have a camaro SS and ive many upgrades but i cannot get a turbo???????? and i dont know why??????????????? so can you help or is the camaro SS not avalible to get a turbo kit????????????????? please help??????????????

PS: i bought the camaro SS with out any cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :cool:

Sorry bud, but no turbo for this car. Some cars don't get some turbo features. Get the Camero Race Car and you won't need a turbo.:smilewink

Originally posted by car
sigh sigh i was hopen you wouldnt say that but for the furture can i get the corvette in a turbo
I have the corvette and I like the camero better. I think the camero handles better.

I dont think you can turbocharge any of the american cars. You can do an engine tune and get the same results.

The camaro and Vette engines are small block v8s and dont work with force induction without heavy modifications.

Originally posted by BrianCNorton
I dont think you can turbocharge any of the american cars. You can do an engine tune and get the same results.

The camaro and Vette engines are small block v8s and dont work with force induction without heavy modifications.
Sorry, but some of the American Cars can be Turbo Charged (fords, acura's, etc) and yes Acura is listed under American Cars. :cool:

Hey homes,

You can do like a Level 3 (or 4?) NA upgrade. My Camaro SS has over 750 hp, it kicks that little yellow Cobra's ass in the Amateur Stars and Stripes.

Here's a picture for ya

Camero%20SS.jpg

:cool::lol::lol::cool:

Originally posted by ghostrider
Sorry, but some of the American Cars can be Turbo Charged (fords, acura's, etc) and yes Acura is listed under American Cars. :cool:

Yeah, I forgot about the ford rally car, and the acuras.
I kind of have a problem with turbo acuras though. The modifications that you have to do to turbocharge an integra are comparable to those that you would do for any car. Granted, the little honda engines have strong blocks that can deal with a little boost. It still requires almost a complete rebuild. So why cant I turbocharge my viper in this game? Hennessy Turbocharges Vipers to about 900 hp. Ligenfelter turbocharges Vettes to 800. I am not saying that I want to be able to do any exotic thing in the world, but I just find it unfair that I cant supercharge my shelby, (a bolt on mod) but the rice boys can rebuild their engines from scratch.

Originally posted by BrianCNorton

Yeah, I forgot about the ford rally car, and the acuras.
I kind of have a problem with turbo acuras though. The modifications that you have to do to turbocharge an integra are comparable to those that you would do for any car. Granted, the little honda engines have strong blocks that can deal with a little boost. It still requires almost a complete rebuild. So why cant I turbocharge my viper in this game? Hennessy Turbocharges Vipers to about 900 hp. Ligenfelter turbocharges Vettes to 800. I am not saying that I want to be able to do any exotic thing in the world, but I just find it unfair that I cant supercharge my shelby, (a bolt on mod) but the rice boys can rebuild their engines from scratch.

No problem, just thought I would clear that up a little. If you want some superchargers try Rumble Racing its a great game.:smilewink

Back