help with ia license

• Thread starter car
  • 10 comments

car

hi you see im workin on gettin my i a license so i can do superspeedway 150 miles well i cant get past the last exzam any hint o how to:mad:

Try using your ghost and watch the demo's Carefully!

Watch the demo with your ghost enabled and see what your doing wrong.

Did I mention, practice?

For some, myself included, using a MT can give you an additional sec. to your time.

ok guys im racin at the track ive done 50 laps and it is now 4:35 so and ive put almost every car about 3 or 4 lanps down .

The blue line-red line-white line isn't in any of the tests after the A license i believe. Anyway, what they said, just practice. It isn't that difficult, as long as you don't spin out you should be able to get a bronze.

I used to be a couple seconds off because I spun out on the 2nd to last turn and made a 720 each time. After that I just raced my ghost and stopped completely when it came to that turn. It was hard as hell but when going 20 mph it gets easier. BTW, does anyone know which test I should start out with on the S license and in what order I should do them. I've been busy having fun kicking ass with my ia license that I never got around to completing even one.

Originally posted by GT3Maniac
........BTW, does anyone know which test I should start out with on the S license and in what order I should do them. I've been busy having fun kicking ass with my ia license that I never got around to completing even one.

You could try the order in which the programmers suggest. I worked fine for me. :)

Back