HELP with my Game Shark 2 needed!!

• Thread starter kyle
  • 4 comments
I need help with my gs2! It's always coming up "Error" or contact service department now and I really wanna put in more cheats!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: So, help me ASAP! :mad:

It's saying "Error", or something like "No Disc...blah blah blah?" when you have the GS2 disc in the PS2? If so, I had the same thing happen to me. I ended up buying 4 GS2's, and they all did this. Apparently it's pretty common too, according to people on the gameshark.com forums...:nervous:

All I can suggest is you either contact the service department, or get a new GS2...

Originally posted by Josh
It's saying "Error", or something like "No Disc...blah blah blah?" when you have the GS2 disc in the PS2? If so, I had the same thing happen to me. I ended up buying 4 GS2's, and they all did this. Apparently it's pretty common too, according to people on the gameshark.com forums...:nervous:

All I can suggest is you either contact the service department, or get a new GS2...
It is very common for this to happen. But if you have it in you just keep on trying and tilt and fiddle with the PS2 and the GS2 card. It will eventually work. When ever i need to use the GS2 some times i put in the disk for the PSone games and than when it loads up i just open the PS2 and put in the disk for the PS2 games. Sometimes this works. All in all it takes me anywhere from 5 to 20 min to get it to work. All i can say is keep trying till it does.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
It is very common for this to happen. But if you have it in you just keep on trying and tilt and fiddle with the PS2 and the GS2 card. It will eventually work. When ever i need to use the GS2 some times i put in the disk for the PSone games and than when it loads up i just open the PS2 and put in the disk for the PS2 games. Sometimes this works. All in all it takes me anywhere from 5 to 20 min to get it to work. All i can say is keep trying till it does.
Got ya. ;) :P

:P :P :P :rolleyes: Dude, b4 turning on your PS2, put the gameshark memory into slot#2... turn it on, open the disc-tray and put in your GS2disc... close it and CAREFULLY turn you PS2 upwards until you hear the disc finally running... if not, get the 1.9 disc from the SharkBoard, but then again, you'll have to get the sharkboard 4 $20. :D :D :D

Back