Help!!!!

• Thread starter qent4977
  • 13 comments
Hey guys need some codes for the gameshark v1.2 i cant get the v1.3 codes to work! really need them codes..especially for the s-liscense and 1 lap wins for the series races and endurance races, also money codes..thanks!

hey boombexus thanks for the reply however i have compared these codes with gamesharks codes on their web site with the subtitle 'version 1.3 only' and they are the same..i was looking for the older v1.2 of gameshark2 these codes wont work..thanks!!!

hey i finally got it working!well actually i bought an original CD (used) of gt3 and i used my v1.2 gs2 and it worked! now another problem arose..i inputed the diablo codes wch worked by the way but when i did a race replay after a race the car has a life of its own and bumps the corners and stay out of control! i guess the codes is messing up the game...this happend to u guys?

damn! and i really enjoy watching my self on replay spin 360 after attacking a turn too fast and my rear tires slippin on the grass/dirt!.
Also any of you guys have the 911? i inputted the codes which worked like the diablo..but it was kinda ugly..i already saw its ruf counterpart and wasnt all that excited...plus the rear tires are kinda outta place..if they made an LM version of it..would be another story

The 911 body is a beauty i have to admit..but seeing the ruf models in the game before it kinda lets off the steam of excitement a little bit...all in all the porsche 911 is a beauty but the wheel position is the only thing that ruins it. The rear wheels are kinda messed up..Hey any of you guys know the right code for the rear wheels let me know.

GT Hero..what about performance-wise?i mean when you max out both cars, wch has more HP and wch is better overall..or they just the same?
Just this morning my gs2 card hangs in the codes loading process..i had to reset the card and lost all my inputed codes! DANG! i had to input all the codes again!

telling you a sharkport is alot better then the code entering is a breeze also. On the subject of the cars i think they are darn near exactly the same

Back