Here Are The Trophies and Achievements for Need for Speed Heat

What’s that corvette in the thumbnail? As far as I can tell on the app you can’t even get close to something that cool.

What’s that corvette in the thumbnail? As far as I can tell on the app you can’t even get close to something that cool.
The Mobile app is really designed for Wrapping your cars
Bodywork customisation (based on what I’ve seen from MotoGamesTV’s videos) is limited in the app

Change license plate.
That's what I like.
I know what I will use.
(Just won't say so no one steals it) :lol:

Cashing In and Comeback Kid look like a real challenge. Let's hope they are not impossible... let's hope the rubberbanding is strong enough.

Bodywork customisation (based on what I’ve seen from MotoGamesTV’s videos) is limited in the app
Okay thanks, it did feel pretty limited and a step back from Payback, so that makes more sense

Yeah, it seems like the app is more of a demo. I’m also not a huge fan of some design elements of making wraps. For example, you can’t “duplicate on other side” if said surface is something like the front, top, or rear - only surfaces where it explicitly says left/right.

Also, I feel like the decals and parts (especially the wheels) sections have an abysmal UI/UX - I’m posting on my phone atm but I’ll edit this post to give more specific opinions on the app’s UI/UX, as well as some QoL suggestions that I think would really help the app.

I mean, GTS features the very first livery editor in the Gran Turismo series, and I already feel like it’s already doing some things better than the wrap editor in this NFS Studio app.

Last edited:

It's a custom Deluxe Edition car designed by Khyzyl Saleem:

I think this trophy list is OK, but I think it seems more made for data-collection for the devs, than to provide players with more genuine and/or unusual challenges that are also objective in difficulty. In contrast, the GTS trophies for poles/wins are too subjective in their difficulty, while I prefer a lot of the trophies in WipEout HD Fury (but certainly not all, like Bling Brigade, as that one is entirely luck-based).

Trophies/achievements, if I were designing them, should reflect the level of literacy the player has for a game and its mechanics. I'm fine with some being used for data-tracking (e.g. certain benchmarks of completion), though, but these trophies feel like they stray a little to far into that group - though I look forward to the trophy for getting 1 million bounty in a single night.

Meanwhile, I know there's nothing that can be done about it now, but the trophies for GTS would be drastically improved if, perhaps, the ones for getting total wins/poles were instead trophies for setting certain times based on those same GP drivers that were used as a motif for the total races/wins/poles trophies. In other words, something that can definitely be challenging, but not dependent on the online player ecosystem in any capacity. And certainly not ones that can be obtained with absurd ease through exploiting said online ecosystem, as one can do in GTS. It's somewhat disappointing that after over 20 years, it still feels like there's always a few game design elements of a GT game that leave a bit to be desired - as it they've learned all too little, and/or have decided to rest on their laurels.

Last edited:
I've updated this list so that the Hidden/Secret Trophies/Achievements are now included.

Any interest in a guide article?

I've updated this list so that the Hidden/Secret Trophies/Achievements are now included.

Any interest in a guide article?

They all seem pretty straight forward. Unless the guide were to show us the locations of all billboards, graffiti etc, you can probably give this one a miss

Back