Here is the Forza opening movie

Not as good as the Gt4 one but definitely shows the theme of the game... Sim racing, some customization, and damage... competition... Nice cources...
Well the Impreza with the Forza logo (I think it was a Impreza...) looked a bit silly but Hey~ I can't have my favorite car coming out a lot and hate it can I? 👍

n/p I am glad at least 2 of you enjoyed it. 👍
I agree, the intro movie is no comparison to GT4 but the game sure is fun!

-=Wolf=-
I like it better than GT4s intro.....
It´s a very good intro, but GT4´s is still better to me. I just loved it with Panama playing! I watch it every time I put the game on my PS2. :D

I seen the Forza movie. As a small note, the opening music is at a low volume level, and you can somewhat hear it in the video. Anyhow, the video has some elements it has over GT4. The first is the popular European exotics (you know what I'm talking about), several other types of racing, (I think) 8 cars to a track as opposed to GT4's 6, customization of cars all the way down to car painting, and a race groupie stroking a car. It wasn't like a completely exciting introduction, but it does show some elements GT4 doesn't. Something else I noticed was visible drivers.

Regardless, the intro was pretty good. I'm now actually learning more about this game than in the past.

Back