Here's All 37 New Achievements for Forza Horizon 5 & Hot Wheels

I really hope that for the achievement targets I've already met they just pop for me. I really don't want them to bug out and not work. I'm at 100% for achievements at the moment and proud of it. I never managed it on the other FH games. I know this is the easiest set of FH achievements but I'm proud lol.

Got some achievements today and found 2 bugged ones. All for One and Back in saddle are not registering despite completing several Open sessions with both the AMG One and 21' Bronco.

giphy.gif

At least the accolades for those two worked.

When i first heard about another Hot Wheels expansion, i was disappointed. However, i think it looks rather lovely? And it should bring a breath of fresh air to the game. There are not many games coming out these days, so i am actually looking forward to it now.

Got some achievements today and found 2 bugged ones. All for One and Back in saddle are not registering despite completing several Open sessions with both the AMG One and 21' Bronco.

giphy.gif

At least the accolades for those two worked.
My theory is PG made those two achievements as accolades because they knew they would have ended up buggy. And since they are accolades, PG can whip out their next big update (which is next week) to fix the problem, allowing the game to identify them via accolades and BOOM, two achievements unlocked. ;)

Last edited:
I loved FH3 UNTIL THE Hot Wheels came out in that's updates. Well I got it did not like FH3HW at all.
NOW WITH THAT SAID:
I will tell you I love FH5 and that includes FH5HW, there is just something to say about it. WOW NOW THAT'S FUN AGAIN!!!
Ha look if a 60 year old can enjoy, this game, then almost anybody else will be laughing at themselves.
Biggest thing to remember unless your a pro gamer, 99.99% are in for FUN. I can say the 2 your timer within the eXbox, very smart. I hVe played as long as 18 hours. 5*****

Back