Here's Every New Car Coming to Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 363 comments
They need to pull a Forza and have modifications affect weight too (by extension PP), however little it may be.

Like some heavy American Racing wheels shouldn't be as effective as Rays or SSRs :lol:
I like this idea and already have this style in my future league I’ll be staring in GT7.

No Altezza, MR-S, MR2 AW11, Chaser, and not a single Celica. But we do get the Toyota Aqua!
Probably as a start to delivering those cars in future DLC. We already have a RWD sedan in the Crown. A mid-engined Toyota sports car. There was no Toyota fwd compact car, in GTS, to compete with Honda, Mazda and the rest. Got the Aqua out of the way. Now, they’ll have fun. ;)

Hello Racers, may I ask a question about the three pre-order cars? Mazda RX Vision Concept, Porsche 917 and the Supra Gt500. Will they all be in group X, like...they are all very special cars... or will they be in classes like Gr.3, Supercars, or Road Cars? Haven't found an information about that. Thanks in advance

Hello Racers, may I ask a question about the three pre-order cars? Mazda RX Vision Concept, Porsche 917 and the Supra Gt500. Will they all be in group X, like...they are all very special cars... or will they be in classes like Gr.3, Supercars, or Road Cars? Haven't found an information about that. Thanks in advance
The RX-Vsison stealth and Supra GT500, can be seen racing at Interlagos in a GT3 class.

Gr. X and the N-classes have been abolished in favor of matching cars with similar PP regions. But the traditional racing categories such as Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4 and Gr. B still remain.

Gr. X and the N-classes have been abolished in favor of matching cars with similar PP regions. But the traditional racing categories such as Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4 and Gr. B still remain.
Thanks a lot, I think that's a good choice, it was hard to find good races for class X in GT Sport. So it should be possible to start in Gr.3 with maybe two of the three pre-order cars, right? And if they are not in this racing category, then they have to be fully tuneable, to reach it? Is there a confirmation, that this is possible with these cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, I think that's a good choice, it was hard to find good races for class X in GT Sport. So it should be possible to start in Gr.3 with maybe two of the three pre-order cars, right? And if they are not in this racing category, then they have to be fully tuneable, to reach it? Is there a confirmation, that this is possible with these cars?
Dont know why my photos didn’t load. The RX-Vision and GT500 in Gr.3.
1644351024193.png

1644351121326.png

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Here’s Every New Car Coming to Gran Turismo 7

If you’re anything like us, you’ll have spent much of this week poring over the finer details of everything coming out of PlayStation’s special Gran Turismo 7 State of Play. We certainly have, and you can find out everything we know to date in our Ultimate Guide to Gran Turismo 7...
The greatest disappointment in content, so far, is the inclusion of only one RUF model and no CTR Yellowbird. Really?

Why are some people so against concept cars?

Cadillac Cien, Me Foyr Twelve, Jaguar Cx75, Bmw Italdesign Nazca C2, Lamborghini Italdesign Cala and various other stuff that never made it into production its cool to enjoy them in racing games.

Racing games are the only place to drive these cars.
Same here. I’ve always been a fan of concept cars for some reasons. In fact there are some really interesting concept cars that was forgotten til PD featured it, like the Isuzu 4200R. That car is what made me understand more deeply about interesting history of car brands that was very different than what they were in the past.

And The reason why concept cars have to be featured in GT is because of allowing people (incl. non-car fans) to understand deeply of the car culture and the industry itself.

Too bad the current Mazda 3 Turbo hatchback was not included. (Would be cool to have the car I own in real life in the game)
Totally agree! Would also be really cool if they could also bring the TCR version and make it into Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 race and road cars. That would be a really cool hot hatch, esp. the Road car version of Gr. 3

I have been checking the car list and if you delete fictional Gr.3, Gr.4, Gr.B, VGT, Touring Car variants (around +90 cars) the amount of real cars is drastically reduced.

For me is a joke to see a Gr.B GT86, Gr.B Mustang, Gr.B NSX, Gr.B GT-R...
When exist the Yaris, if Polyphony can't license the WRC at least replace the GT86 with a Gr.B version of GR Yaris.
Also why isn't any Lancia rally car? Street version of Stratos and Delta are present.

In GT Sport it's not possible to race only with LMP1 machinery and you are forced to share the track with cars like the Tomahawk, it destroys all the immersion.
If you want to recreate something similar to a touring car race, you can enter to a Gr.4 race but you already know that a Veyron is going to be on the grid.

For me is a must that VGT cars have their own separate category. And in arcade mode be able to choose AI cars.

Finally, Gran Turismo is not Gran Turismo without R390 GT1, GT-One, JGTC NSX and Suzuki Escudo PP.
Please Kaz, bring back these masterpieces together with the Lexus LFA.
Interesting thing to see the car list. Yeah I also felt that there is too much fictional cars in the game, despite the fact that I do love some certain concept cars (but not fake race cars).

Knowing how GT Sport went post-launch, I’m very sure they will bring back some of the classics like the LFA (fingers crossed🤞). And the post-launch DLC updates will drive up the hype of GT7 even more

I have been checking the car list and if you delete fictional Gr.3, Gr.4, Gr.B, VGT, Touring Car variants (around +90 cars) the amount of real cars is drastically reduced.

For me is a joke to see a Gr.B GT86, Gr.B Mustang, Gr.B NSX, Gr.B GT-R...
When exist the Yaris, if Polyphony can't license the WRC at least replace the GT86 with a Gr.B version of GR Yaris.
Also why isn't any Lancia rally car? Street version of Stratos and Delta are present.
The first point is true, but that's the cost of GT Sport being so eSports focused, which required a bunch of cars for each Group. The ratio was way worse when it released, as only after a bunch of updates, PD brought some variety.

As for the Gr.B, at this point the Gr.B GT86 is already modeled, so there's no reason to remove it for the game. Gr.B is a very small portion of the game, and never got much attention, which is why it's the less numerous class in the game. Why no Lancia Gr.B... because they didn't model one in time, the same way we are only now getting the 205 in GT7. Right now it seems that any effort to add cars to Gr.B, will be for the real classic cars from that class.

We'll have to wait and see about Caterham.

Probably as a start to delivering those cars in future DLC. We already have a RWD sedan in the Crown. A mid-engined Toyota sports car. There was no Toyota fwd compact car, in GTS, to compete with Honda, Mazda and the rest. Got the Aqua out of the way. Now, they’ll have fun. ;)

I think we’ll see some sort of Celica pretty early on.

I also have a feeling there could be 2-8 cars we still haven’t seen in any footage yet.

The Ginetta cars would be lovely indeed
KTM could even join in on the Manufacturers Series, too, with the X-Bow GT4 and the GTX as a Gr.3 car.

Where's my FTO?!?
Hopefully coming in a post-launch update, alongside the Lancer Evolution VII, VIII, and IX. I'd say the same of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI models from 2001, 2002, and 2005 - as well as both the 2007 hatchback and 2010 sedan versions of it. Not to mention the 2009 Spec C, the Legacy B4 Blitzen, and the S206. Though of those particular three, I'd be fine if just the Legacy B4 Blitzen returned, as I think the 2009 Spec C and S206 wouldn't be as necessary compared to the 2007 hatchback and the 2010 sedan, respectively.

Last edited:
KTM could even join in on the Manufacturers Series, too, with the X-Bow GT4 and the GTX as a Gr.3 car.
KTM, eh, I could take it or leave it. I think I did 5km or less in it in GTS.

Last edited:
KTM, eh, I could take it or leave it. I think I did 5km or less in it in GTS.
I think it'd still be neat to have more cars from some automakers that only have a single model in GTS. I know that in GT6, there were two versions of the X-Bow, but I think they were very similar, whereas I think the X-Bow GT4 and GTX are a lot more different. Speaking of GT6, it'd be nice if the Abarth Grande Punto returned, and perhaps it could appear alongside the newer Abarth 124 Spider. And on that note, I really want the older Fiat 124 Sport Spider to appear, too, as I feel like its design has a lot of significance.

Last edited:
Back