Here's Every New Car Coming to Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 363 comments
KTM, eh, I could take it or leave it. I think I did 5km or less in it in GTS.
The GT4 car would be like the Lotus Elise and the GTX(races in Super Taikyu) is more like a GT3 car.
At least they're real cars.
images (45).jpeg

images (46).jpeg

I had to make this lol, but thankfully there are post release updates so I'm sure we'll see most of them eventually.
I think people are really forgetting the potential of what cars/tracks/modes/features could be coming in future updates. If it's at least as many new cars/tracks as Sport, there's nearly endless potential. Not to mention new modes, or premium DLC that could feature special challenges in the vein of GTS' Lewis Hamilton Challenge. That said, I'm really hoping all the cars in your pic come to GT7 in updates, including some Japanese icons not in your pic, like the Nissan Skyline GT-R (C110), the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, or the Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen.

Of course, I think we could use more Acura and Infiniti models, too, especially those that weren't simple re-badges of JDM vehicles, like the newer NSX Type-S, the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400, or even some cars that did indeed were identical to their JDM versions but still were notable. For one such example, I'd prefer the Lexus SC430 over the Toyota Soarer, as well as the Lexus SC300. The Infiniti G35 and G37 would be great, too, especially since they were sold as the Nissan Skyline in Japan, but never had a Skyline GT-R version.

An Acura DPi/GTP car would be sublime, too, as would a similar car from Cadillac - it would give both manufacturers a potential Gr.1 machine. Heck, I think with all the automakers that have expressed interest in GTP and LMH, I'd just forget adding any DPi or modern LMP1 cars, and instead wait until like, 2023 or 2024, when we have many more officially-unveiled cars entering GTP and LMH, and then have GT add a bunch at once, such as from BMW and Lamborghini, but also updated prototype racers from say, Porsche and Audi. Ferrari, for example, plans to reveal its LMH entry this summer!

Last edited:
The GT4 car would be like the Lotus Elise and the GTX(races in Super Taikyu) is more like a GT3 car.
At least they're real cars.
View attachment 1114060
View attachment 1114061
The Ginettas are real too, no? Why does everyone quote me on the KTM when I raised interest in the Ginetta :lol:

But sure. I just said I didn’t drive the KTM we have more than 5km and could take it or leave it if they added those. :P

109FAB76-9CAF-4559-88B8-808A6B02700A.jpeg

Last edited:
The Ginettas are real too, no? Why does everyone quote me on the KTM when I raised interest in the Ginetta :lol:

But sure. I just said I didn’t drive the KTM we have more than 5km and could take it or leave it if they added those. :P
Man, PD need to get it together with Ginettas. We had the old G4 and then, nothing. I love the G40, Junior, in PC2. I always chose the G50 and G55 because there’s no 350 or 370 GT4. They‘re lovely machines.

Only thing I like about the X-Bow R, is looking at the suspension. Drove the GT4 in ACC. Not my cup of tea(I prefer the A110 GT4), but it’d be an alternative in Gr. 4 is all.

Considering we get updates with new cars and tracks, i don’t see to much problems with 420 cars at launch, it would proably still take a couble months before you can get all the cars anyway, how many cars and tracks we get is too early to say, but i think for tracks maybe 4-5 per year and we might have close to 500 cars by the end of the year

Wounder of we can turbo/supercharge cars we could not in previous games
I thinking on many of the na cars,
The nsx, ferraris and Lamborghinis you could not turbo charge, if you look at the picture of C4 zr1 you only have the option to supercharge, witch is fine for me, but the old nsx was pretty limited considering you didin’t have the option to put a turbo on them, hope some of that change, crank shaft is a new upgrade part if i am mistaken

Appeared in a publicity image of GT7 in Singapore:

Ferrari F12 (Confirmed on GT7)
Porsche 911 Turbo (991)
Mercedes SLS (Confirmed on GT7)
BMW i8
Ferrari Testarossa (Confirmed on GT7)
McLaren 720S
Ferrari 599
Bentley Continental GT
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) (Confirmed on GT7)
Porsche Boxster (981)
Lamborghini Aventador (Confirmed on GT7)
Ferrari 458 (Confirmed on GT7)
McLaren MP4-12C (Confirmed on GT7)

Could it be that this marketing used these cars just to attract more of the public eye? Or could it be a confirmation of future cars in the game?

Porsche 911 Turbo (991)
BMW i8
McLaren 720S
Ferrari 599
Bentley Continental GT
Porsche Boxster (981)

Could it be that this marketing used these cars just to attract more of the public eye? Or could it be a confirmation of future cars in the game?
I believe they just gathered the coolest cars they could found in Singapore and parked on that building for the advertisement. I would love to have a 720S though...

Considering we get updates with new cars and tracks, i don’t see to much problems with 420 cars at launch, it would proably still take a couble months before you can get all the cars anyway, how many cars and tracks we get is too early to say, but i think for tracks maybe 4-5 per year and we might have close to 500 cars by the end of the year
Seriously, if we get a steady stream of cars like GTS(about 170), which I believe is possible over a minimum four years, that would be insane.

Another way to look at it. 80 brand new cars to the franchise. That’s one a day, to buy, tune, race, for the next three and a half months. Longer, if it takes some time to acquire certain expensive cars. Even using one car a day, for the next year, are plenty.

A music video was featured on the Playstation YouTube channel. Some cars appeared in the form of drawings. Some that have been identified:

Mercedes-Benz SLS Black Series
Porsche 911 GT2 (997)
Porsche Panamera S or Turbo
Singer 911 (964)
Volkswagen Passat (B9)

Last edited:

Porsche 911 Turbo (991)
BMW i8
McLaren 720S
Ferrari 599
Bentley Continental GT
Porsche Boxster (981)

A music video was featured on the Playstation YouTube channel. Some cars appeared in the form of drawings. Some that have been identified:

Mercedes-Benz SLS Black Series
Porsche 911 GT2 (997)
Porsche Panamera S or Turbo
Singer 911 (964)
Volkswagen Passat (B9)

When i heard that they will be around 400+ Cars in the game i was actually dissapointed.
The reason for that is because we had already 330 Cars in GTS so how come they couldn't ''make'' more than this 400+ Cars.
The only difference between GTS and GT7 is around 90 MORE cars...
I know people will come up with the Pandemic thing but i think they were already working on GT7 way before...

Last edited:
When i heard that they will be around 400+ Cars in the game i was actually dissapointed.
The reason for that is because we had already 330 Cars in GTS so how come they couldn't ''make'' more than this 400+ Cars.
I know people will come up with the Pandemic thing but i think they were already working on GT7 way before...
Let’s say they were, which Kaz said they were working on the next GT after GTS debuted. That means, over GTS lifespan, we got 170 DLC cars over four years. Halve that and that’s 80-90, total cars, for the two years before the pandemic hit Asia. Seems on track for GT7.

I think gtp(or a different interview) wrote about Kaz saying they were still working during COVID lockdown. We’re getting updates, so, those may be coming from cars they had on hold/were still working on, while finalising GT7. Same as they did for GTS.
I even think someone here, posted a car being sent to one of PD’s overseas studios.

The number of cars is a one of the smallest differences between Sport and 7 (from what we know). A proper career mode, tuning parts, little "GT" touches that Sport was sorely lacking. For me, Sport is the only GT I haven't absolutely loved. All the things that made GT GT were not there. Plus online rooms with decent options like 5 and 6 had. This one looks like a proper GT title.....and the actual name of the game implies that

People keep forgetting or don't take into consideration that besides the 80+ new cars, the ones from GT Sport also get new customisation parts and those also take time to be modelled.
If the game will receive updates in the same way as GT Sport did, then we'll get a lot of content in the future and will also keep it fresh/will make you come back and play.

The intro was leaked, 3 new cars conformed kind of mindblowing cars actully, didin’t expect that with last few cars, i am not mention what cars they are as some don’t want spoilers
86 new cars is still a good number and considering every road car will have a lot more customization it weights in a lot too

Last edited:
Extremely disappointed that there's no Corvette C8 in any iteration. Come on PD. How is this car not available?????

I'm surprised the C5 didn't come to mind first, and yes it matters
My guess is that they didn't feel there was enough of a visual difference between the C5 and C6, but then again, there's 37 versions of the Skyline. I'd love to see the C1 and C5 also but for GT racing, how do they not incorporate the new C8, C8 Z06, and C8 GT3?

Where have all the previous GT-R models dissapear?!
The prototype, camo test car, the launch '07 model, SpecV and Black edition - now we only have facelifted '17 version and Nismo. I am honestly dissapointed by that, especially considering they are all already premium! So easy to just put into GT7! Don't tell me it takes effort, considering that's just what they are doing with Maserati GranTurismo, Suzuki Swift, Fiat 500, old Abarth and a few others which I bet NOONE has ever driven in GT, yet they keep getting included while let's say, Murcielago SV, E60 M5, LFA and many others didn't make the cut. I know I already made a topic for this, but seriously? What is the reasoning behind PD not including some cars which were already premium, can someone try to explain? Or is it usual PD being PD - "we didn't have enough time".

Last edited:
Where have all the GT-R models dissapear?!
From the launch '07 model, SpecV, Black edition to the new, facelifted '17 version and Nismo. I am honestly dissapointed by that, especially considering they are all already premium! So easy to just put into GT7! Don't tell me it takes effort, considering that's just what they are doing with Maserati GranTurismo, Suzuki Swift, Fiat 500, old Abarth and a few others which I bet NOONE has ever driven in GT, yet they keep getting included while let's say, Murcielago SV, E60 M5, LFA and many others didn't make the cut. I know I already made a topic for this, but seriously? What is the reasoning behind PD not including some cars which were already premium, can someone try to explain? Or is it usual PD being PD - "we didn't have enough time".
What do you mean? Are you saying the newest GT-R and Nismo GT-R aren't in the game? Because they are.

Typo.

Also, one possible reason for ommiting many cars is sound design which may not be up to the current PD quality standards. And they couldn't source the needed cars (which again sounds like BS).

Last edited:
Where have all the previous GT-R models dissapear?!
The prototype, camo test car, the launch '07 model, SpecV and Black edition - now we only have facelifted '17 version and Nismo. I am honestly dissapointed by that, especially considering they are all already premium! So easy to just put into GT7! Don't tell me it takes effort, considering that's just what they are doing with Maserati GranTurismo, Suzuki Swift, Fiat 500, old Abarth and a few others which I bet NOONE has ever driven in GT, yet they keep getting included while let's say, Murcielago SV, E60 M5, LFA and many others didn't make the cut. I know I already made a topic for this, but seriously? What is the reasoning behind PD not including some cars which were already premium, can someone try to explain? Or is it usual PD being PD - "we didn't have enough time".
From what I've heard (Blackpanthaa's video) all street cars have wide bodies and other customization parts. That's a significant modeling task. My best thought.

Last edited:
90 new cars at launch is less than we wanted, absolutely, but not so bad at all when most of the 333 cars returning from Sport have loads of customisation options, both visual and performance! Also, I'd imagine that now that the base game's cars are all sorted and have all their aero parts, the team are now free to keep working on more returning Premiums, and new models of old Standards and new-to-series cars.

Also, though GT Sport's updates slowed to a drizzle in 2020 (no doubt to work on GT7), there was a torrential downpour of content for 2 years, just look at the first 5 content updates:

Nov '17 - Offline features and 3 cars
Dec '17 - GT League, Yamagiwa+Miyabi, 11 cars
Jan '18 - Monza; Lago Maggiore Center, West, East, 10 cars
Feb '18 - Blue Moon Bay Infield, 12 cars
Mar '18 - Tsukuba, 13 cars

I'm not expecting additions that big by August, I'd be setting myself up for disappointment, but I can easily envision more classic tracks and 6-packs of cars bolstering the car and track lists soon!

Back