hey you guy help me

• Thread starter Randy
  • 21 comments
sry Randy ,,it's been quite awhile since I took the test. I don;t remember any of them. Try practicing on the track with the arcade disc with a similar car. Sry best , advice I could come up with so munch info, good luck

Hi, what you will have to do, is practice a lot, because you can't be very good, if you can't get at least a bronze pass on all the tests.
The only way to learn is like everyone else, practice practice and more practice, there are no short cut's.

Randy, you must have patience to play.  Practice is the key word here.  
I know you want to progress in the game but youll just have to earn it.
Its a part of life we must do.  Sorry, just no easy way out.  
Later.

Hi guys,
Seeing you ask about days, made me wonder how many I had on GT2, so I had a look on the 3 memory card I used for GT2.
Card 1, 1093 days
Card 2, 314 days
Card 3, 100 days.
Thats a lot of time spent on GT2, not to mention GT1.

cya

I can beat that. I'm on 1472 days and have won 1408 races. Rob's right, that's a long time on GT2. On the initial subject to Randy, I think that proves that you have to practice. I'm still not as good as some of these guys. Just don't give up. Iwas well over 500 days before i got gold on all the licenses, but it pays.

You guys got me curious enough to check my old stats, here's what I found:

GT1 - 1120 days, $11,782,587
GT2 - 1363 days, 1437 races, $58,744,329, 85 cars, 98.2% (first version of the game, 100% not possible)

These have both been re-started a couple times, but were never this long before. These are both 100% GameShark-free. No game has ever held my interest as long as this series has. Polyphony rules. And so on...

Hi, Yes I restarted twice,  But I guess when you get over 1000 days, a guy knows a little about GT2 :)  what you call experience  eh guys.  Hell at one time I used to play about 5 hours a day, that was doing Time Trials not races :)    Had around the thousand days on GT1 too.
Now it's on with GT3

WOW! its amzing how much time you spend to play the game. A lot of you with 1000 days!!!, i only have 200 days and i bought the game 18 months ago. At the beggining I only played Sunday cup  to win money, and then I just forgot about the game. Then I found this place and I got interested again. In two days I got from 7% completion to 45%, small percentage to all of you but Im happy with it.

talking about the license, randy you have to be patient, some tests are easy, some are not. i spend 4 days to get the super license, 2 of them on a time trial in Laguna Seca. The point is be patient and keep trying no matter how hard it is.

Actually swoosh, 7% to 45% in two days is pretty impressive! Do you know that Arcade races and Manufacturer races count toward your % too?

Back