Heydu is THE MAN!!!!

• Thread starter VTEC_Lover
  • 13 comments
Sure, gameshark pro, so your talkin GT2? Cuz the sharkport is for PS2 games. Anyway, do U know how to use the pro? Do U know what version of GT2 U have?

Hybrids are cars made with parts from other cars, like if U drop an Escudo engine in a Mini. Yes U can make them in GT3. There are a couple of ways. If U have a sharkport, U need to download the hybrid program, there is some good info on using it in threads at this site. This is the easiest method. If U have only a GS2 or codebreaker, then go to GTH take 2 and look around. New codes are being added daily.

Here is a link to download MK's Hybrid program

TO HEYDU

Listen I put in the codes for the Porsche 911
(color,brakes,tranny,chassis,caR BASE,BODY,ENGINE,DRIVETRAIN,SUSPENSION,L
SD,FRONT TYRES,REAR TYRES)
AND STARTED THE GAME. EVERYTIME I PICKED THE CAR, OR WENT TO THE GARTAGE, OR TRIED TO OIL CHANGE IT, OR RACE IT , OR MACHINE TEST OR ANYTHING, the game FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i WANT THIS CAR SO BAD BUT IT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF.
P.S. iT EVEN SAYS 911 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN

ok, heres what you do. Go by yourself a Ruf RGT and mod it out with no codes on so it's in your #1 slot. Then save your game, now reboot with the Shark and use these codes only.
car base:
1c041350-edddadd2
1c041354-e8a0cae0
color:speed yellow
1c041358-1456eac2
1c04135c-1456e7a8
body:
1c0413c8-079c88f5
1c0413cc-9b648cc7
you can use a diffrent color then yellow, just make sure you enter the correct. Now boot up the game and you will have your fully modded 911. I just tested this so i know the codes work.

The part codes are the same for Pal and NTSC, but the basecodes are different. If U read the guide I linked for U before U will know what I mean, but just incase it goes like this:

Basecode-Partcode
Basecode-Partcode

so the 2nd half of each line will be the same, but the 1st half of each line must be changed for PAL.

Here is a Link to the PAL basecodes.

Back