Hi :D

• Thread starter BradP
  • 12 comments
Hey guys. I just picked up Enthusia a little while ago along with a DFP and i'm loving it. Since this seems to be the only forum around I decided i'd register. đź‘Ť So far i'm 84% done DR, 80% FR, and i'm ranked 787 nine months into EL.

I'm kind of stuck on the second stage on level 16 in DR. The car just spins out way too easy. Mabye you guys have some pointers? Either way i'll just have to keep trying until I get it!

Some of you guys on here have made some really nice videos. I enjoyed them a lot. Once I get a little better I might make some myself. :sly:

Hey, BradP, welcome to the GTPlanet Enthusia forum! :)

Yeah, DR 16-2 is kinda tricky. The key is to allow the car to drift a little when it needs to (and when you don't need the speed for the next gate), while also modulating/blipping the throttle to keep the tail in check. The 'Vette will also require lots of countersteer to keep it under control. With lots of practice, and a little bit of luck, you should be able to make it. :)

I just ran through the stage again to refresh my memory of it, and saved a successful S replay. If you want, I could record it and upload it.

(Just curious -- how did you find us? You're right when you say we're pretty much the only EPR forum around. :scared: )

Welcome!

@Wolfe: if you do a google search using the keywords "enthusia forum", this one is on the front page (4th result).

And if you use the keywords "enthusia sequel", the thread in question is the first result (sadly, because it means that there are no news about it) :indiff:

I'll give 16-2 another try tonight and if I don't get it then I might be interested in that replay. Either way thanks for doing it.

How did I find this place? I was looking through the Initial D World forums and came across Mr Deap's videos. Everyone calls him Mr Deap from GTP so I decided to come take a look and see what GTP was all about. I lurked for a couple days but since i'm really into EPR now I figured I might as well register here. :)

Ah, I remember Initial D World...I used to be a member there. I left around the time that the first translated DVD's and Mangas were released by TokyoPop in the states -- too many ignorant kids with attitudes invaded the forums. :indiff:

Ok question...

I'm ranked 459 in EL and i've won two races on Dragon Range so far, one down and one up hill. When I go into Time Attack and Free Race Dragon Range isn't in either of them. What gives? :( I read that you just had to be ranked below 500.

BradP
Ok question...

I'm ranked 459 in EL and i've won two races on Dragon Range so far, one down and one up hill. When I go into Time Attack and Free Race Dragon Range isn't in either of them. What gives? :( I read that you just had to be ranked below 500.

That's odd -- you don't have to unlock any of the courses in Time Attack mode, and as far as I know, as soon as a track is available to race on in EL (you don't even have to win on it), it becomes available in FR. :confused:

Are you sure you've looked hard enough? It's toward the back end of the list.

Yeah I just double checked. It's still not in either. I have the NTSC version of the game if that makes any difference. Also I still havn't raced on all the tracks in either of the modes so some still have the 'new' sign under them. Right now there are 22 tracks available in Time Attack and 16 available in Free Race.

Hmm. Maybe the tracks aren't all unlocked right away in Time Attack. :confused: By the time I started checking for things like that, I was already mostly through the game.

Back