Hks Rs-2 (d1)

Awesome Control!! Is that Silvia stock?? or did you add some special settings ;) Anyways, nice control dude, especially at Autumn Ring...

Nice job, dude. I do the same drift link at autumn ring mini too! DOing it with the SS AE86 is soo much fun. But yeah, awesome job, and I still have yet to buy or win(preferred, so I can spend the money I have on tuning) the S15 D1GP.

FANTASTIC = nice lines, hit all the clips, nice angle, speed, the switchbacks and the embankment drifting was so tight its like D1 👍 👍
(The Best GT4 D1 Video)

(Very Good Control Even I Can't Control That Car)

filude
wow, very nice. What are your settings and mods?

[Edit = X-Mas Gift For You Guys]

mods = full custom suspension, stage 3 weight reduction, N1 or mostly with N2 its up to you. (Settings is best suited with N1 if you just starting)

Car Settings

Spring Rate - 8.3 / 8.6
Ride Height - 69 / 74
Rebound - 6 / 4
Bound - 6 / 4
toe - 0 / -3
camber - 9.7 / 0.5
Anti-Roll (forgot the name) - 5 / 1
Downforce - 13 /11
LSD - 20/40/20
Tires - N1 (N2 once you are used to it so you can do full throttle but no full counter steer with this settings )
Brakes - 18 / 6 (remember the only way you want to drift is by feint or E-Brake it)
Gears - 3.5 or 3.6 (Final)
NO AIDS

DFP Settings
Active Steering - off
Power Steering - On
The rest is up to you

Once i finish on tuning the car with full counter steer and full throttle i will post it on the tuning thread.

.l2
FANTASTIC = nice lines, hit all the clips, nice angle, speed, the switchbacks and the embankment drifting was so tight its like D1
(The Best GT4 D1 Video)

(Very Good Control Even I Can't Control That Car)

Yes its very like D1 the bank drift was from irwindale and the mini was similiar to odaiba...

mike le chat no
I like the style :crazy:

Mike, none are crazier than you.........TRUST ME. ;)

newayz, yes that was definately very good. Especially if you really did just start using the DFP. I'll admitt it took me a few to get used to it.

rsmithdrift
Mike, none are crazier than you.........TRUST ME. ;)

newayz, yes that was definately very good. Especially if you really did just start using the DFP. I'll admitt it took me a few to get used to it.

I actually dont own a DFP it was my friends, maybe it was just luck.

rovens
could you do another video with an outside view cos that looked awesome.

I will put some outside vids dis week.

ForcedInduction
that's pretty good for a first time.

You show lots of potential.
Looks like you need to work a bit more on drift exits but the drifting looks smooth.

i know only being playin for 30mins (not including till now) and i can only play GT4 in my friend's house cuz am too poor to hav a ps2. which i cant practice dat much in gt4. expect in real life (mostly go-karts 100cc shifter)

twinturboengine
Wayyyyy Coool, That video was AMAZING!!!!!!

Thanks

vtec513
yeah good job are u gonna post settings to that car ?

look in the first page plz...my bad am too lazy to write all of them again.

That was pretty good. Usually I don't like watching video taped TV vids but I was sucked in the whole time by that one. I've got that car but I haven't even driven it yet. I might have to try out those settings sometime.

Back