• 25 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
What's some of the other things you guys enjoy doing?  (other than playing games, of course)

I like to play golf, and I've won several small local tournaments and things.  Of course, I'm on the computer a lot, too.  :D

Like the game, I like to modify my 97z24 and restore my other 86z24 to make nice sleepers when done.  I also like to go to the drag races and race my car and when Im not working on cars,  I love to play paintball.   Its just too hot to play right now and its the only other thing that can get my adrenalin going real hard, real racing is the other.
Mountain biking is the other.  When I have time, I like to get out in the woods and just go.  Enjoy ppl.  

me im the kinda guy that catches all the fish when we go fishin!!! lol...hehe  😈     i like to play baseball with my lil brother and ride bmx with friends...

:)     😈

me im the kinda guy that catches all the fish when we go fishin!!!
 Haha, I don't have the patience for fishing!  :sleepgo:  :D

You've just finished school in the UK?  Man, how late do you guys go up there?

I would have normally finished the last week of July up until the first of September but this year I finished mid June because of exams.

Oh, schools in the U.S. have been out for about a month or so now.  Some are even starting back in early August!  :rolleyes:

I play GT-2 like all the time but when I'm not I like to build model cars. I only have 12 of em but it takes me 4-5 months to build one. My other hobbies are collecting NSCAR collectables and Matchbox cars.

My free time when I have it I run an workout daily, go to races during the summer time during the winter time I race my slot cars in my basement I also play with my f1 Rc cars...

Yeah, I forgot about keeping in shape.  Ive been doing it for so long, I almost forgot.  Thats a life long hobby.  
Lee, sounds too cool on the slot cars.  I used to love them when I was younger.  Later.

i'm in the dutch army and i'm busy with the trainingprogram for bosnia
wich i will go to in november
and sometimes i go to the racetrack in Zandvoort
in august ther will be a demo from schumacher
and tommi makkinnen
and some dtm cars

Didn't Ferrari do a little something at the track last year ? Zandvoort is a great track, I race on it on GP3 and lets hope they do bring the grand prix back there.

yes ferrari comes there in august every year
it is the marlboro masters
so every team that is sponsored by marlboro comes by
including bike's(500cc,i think) tommy and schumie and rubens
but this year the dtm gives a demo
and 23sept. a dtm race will be held at zandvoort
so i will sleep that weekend in zandvoort wouldnt miss it!

Hi. hobbies, Fishing when I get the chance, but cricket seems to rule my life at the moment, not that I play, but my 15yr old son does, Evenings, Mon, Tues, Wed, training Thurs, So I have to run him around quiet a bit, then stay and watch.

cya

I have a Scalelectrix track, I am working on one of the tracks in GT series but, I am not sure which one I want to do.....I mostly have road course cars (F1, Lemans, Prototype). Its great during those winter months when you are snowed in.....As soon as I complete it I will post my pictures here.

Back