BMW 530i (Sold)

IMG_9875.jpg
IMG_9879_1.jpg

qbB5s.jpg

cH7Fx.jpg

R92OW.jpg

3reqx.jpg

Last edited:
A 370Z you say? A worthy competitor to my car.

Just kidding, nice new Lexus! :)

Haha, just stalked your Mustang thread, awesome car you've got there. 👍

Wait, you're a girl?

Yes. :dopey:

Very nice! Could we bother you for some exterior shots?

Lol sure, I took these sitting in the driver's seat because of sweet boredom, I'll take some exterior pics as well soon. Will add them to the OP once I'm done. :)

BMWs are for asshats.

Someone's jelly :dopey:

Though it is a bummer they don't get the IS350 over there, as it is a decent match up for the 335i. The IS does look pretty good, have been a bit of a fan since they first rolled that generation out.

Why would I be jelly? I had an idiot in an E46 cut my dad off on the way to the mall today with his stupid fart can and sunglasses.

Its the ass hat with the sunglasses not the car. Just unfortunate alot of ass hats buy BMW's.....

....and Mustangs.:shame:

I've had many previous encounters. The people across my street have a maid with an E39. She keeps parking right across our driveway, giving us a hassle when we have to get out of our driveway. A week ago, some dude in his E36 had his hi-beams on in a traffic jam at 8:30... I'm not saying BMWs are bad cars, its the majority of their drivers. BMWs are great cars, but somehow they get driven by people who don't deserve them quite often. So sad.

I've had many previous encounters. The people across my street have a maid with an E39. She keeps parking right across our driveway, giving us a hassle when we have to get out of our driveway. A week ago, some dude in his E36 had his hi-beams on in a traffic jam at 8:30... Would you like some more situations?

You realize me and a solid dozen of my friends drive M cars?

You do realize I see far more douche behavior from WRX owners? And then I could list VW owners, and Audi drivers, and Civic people.

In fact, you can find "asshats" in most any car. Ever. Period.

:lol: Caught your ninja edits.

Blackbird.
Its the ass hat with the sunglasses not the car. Just unfortunate alot of ass hats buy BMW's.....

....and Mustangs.:shame:

I have to agree with you here lol. Mustang owners are the biggest hotdogs in my experiences (no offense to you). Then comes Porsche. I'm not counting all the kids with wanna be fast civics/rice imports because they take the cake.

That's as true as it gets right there.

I guess somebody being a jerk in a BMW is more memorable than the person being a jerk in the... say... Pontiac LeMans or Toyota Corolla.

Azuremen

This. /argument

That's what i was trying to say in a way.

Organ-Donor
I have to agree with you here lol. Mustang owners are the biggest hotdogs in my experiences (no offense to you). Then comes Porsche. I'm not counting all the kids with wanna be fast civics/rice imports because they take the cake.

None taken, I've probably had my share of moments where someone thought I was driving like an asshat too.

BTW, I apologize Hollow for this argument breaking out in your thread.

But it isn't a BMW :P

Updated the OP with some BMW. :lol:

BMWs are for asshats.

Damn, I'm an asshat now.

That's as true as it gets right there.

I guess somebody being a jerk in a BMW is more memorable than the person being a jerk in the... say... Pontiac LeMans or Toyota Corolla.

Usually drivers in BMW's get stereotyped and judged alot for no reason, even if they are being nice.

BTW, I apologize Hollow for this argument breaking out in your thread.

Apology accepted, also because Cody.

What colour leather is that on the BMW? It looks not-quite-orange-enough to be the Sakhir Orange that we'd get if we bought an M5.

^ It's cinnamon brown with carbon black, it does have an orangy hue to it in sunlight, but not as light as the M5 color. I think the camera isn't capturing the color very nicely, it's slightly a different shade in real life, or maybe I just suck at taking pics.

This color comes with the M-Sport package, or you have to custom order and that takes ages.

^ Thanks. :sly:

I tried to take interior pics standing outside the car like a normal person, opened the door, and the humidity got everything sticky to the point there was water forming. It got disgusting and sticky, so I sat in and took em. :yuck:

Hopefully it'll be sunny tomorrow.

Nice Lexus IS300 (Didn't even know they still had the "IS300," So used to the US-Spec IS350 and IS250). Awesome color combo for the interior of the BMW as well. The two-tone interior really makes it a nice place to sit in. :D Hope to see pictures of the exterior of the 535i. 👍

Nice Lexus IS300 (Didn't even know they still had the "IS300," So used to the US-Spec IS350 and IS250).

The "current" 3.0L V6 (2GR-series) was a very short-lived engine in North America (at least, in a Lexus); it was offered for a single model, for a single year inside the 2006 GS 300. Prior IS/GS models used the venerable 2JZ, which was a straight-six motor, and the architecture is different than the 1MZ (used from 1997-2006 in several Lexuses), although the basic specs are similar.

Latest Posts

Back