Holy ****!! this looks awesome!!

i LOVE that custom designed car with the wicked ass 5 spoke wheels. beutifull!! and i don't care if the cars aren't the real thing. they look amazing and they damn sure look more then close enough. besides, with all the sponsors badges, who can tell the difference? :D

for a translation of the pages, be sure to scroll down.

What is it? There's a lot of conjecture in thread but little information on the developers or the game title. I thought initially on looking at it that it might be the next Ridge Racer, but the presence of real cars would suggest otherwise. It does look damn good though - but after the debacle with the initial 'Getaway' shots I'm pretty cynical on that sort of stuff now.

this is the car. soooo sweet

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 269
did you read the translation of the article at the bottom? and it would seem the developer (faf) is under NDA, so he can't say much of anything.

Thanks - I did read the piece, it wouldn't be the first time coding was shifted to South Korea to save costs (think of The Simpsons).

Well, hope it's good - believe it when I see it.

I'm sceptical. I mean, with the people saying it could be the next Ridge Racer, I'd hope it'll have better physics, but nothing will ever compare to any GT games! Imagine if that were a GTConcept for the US! Heh, that would be hilarious!

Blech. The pre-renders are nice but the in-game graphics kinda suck compared to GT3. There are jaggies all over the place and the cars aren't modelled as well as they are in GT3. Also, lighting seems to be nonexistent.

race07.jpg

race08.jpg

Back