HOLY ****! Xbox LIVE Video! ^_^

• Thread starter Genocide
  • 31 comments
It's got some pretty ****ty actors. But it's the real thing! CHECK IT OUT NOW!

It shows Re-Volt, the communicator, voice ranking, sign up, gamer tags, the buddy list.. etc.

Credit to: Spaceghost2k, wowman, Darkgamer04, chickenmonkey, and Electroz for the Vid.

Originally posted by Genocide
It's got some pretty ****ty actors. But it's the real thing! CHECK IT OUT NOW!

It shows Re-Volt, the communicator, voice ranking, sign up, gamer tags, the buddy list.. etc.

XBox Marketeer! What, are you Bill himself trying to make a few more hundred by posting this here? Ewwww! Get out!!!

Originally posted by Voltron

XBox Marketeer! What, are you Bill himself trying to make a few more hundred by posting this here? Ewwww! Get out!!!

Yea... I'm bill. Bwaahahhha. Gimmie Your Money! Do it now! Or I'll file a counter suit on you for standing there! :mad:

Originally posted by Earth
I hope your ready to pay their monthly fee

Yea.. I've got my 4 bucks saved up already. Who wouldn't be ready? You could get that from under your couch cushions and still have enough money left for a coke or sumthin.

OK. 4 bucks first 12 months. Then they'll have "PLatinum Packages"Silver Packages" And stuff like that.
So it depends on how often you use the service.
If after the first 12 months you find out that you're jsut a casual gamer (Only play about 1hr per day) It'll be about $4.95 per month for your own name, Account, and communicator for as long as you subscribe.
But if you're a hardcore gamer (Play 5+ hours per day) you pay $9.95 per month for a master account + all of the stuff the casual gamer gets.
The master account is excpected to have more extra features, like a cinema mode. Where you just sit back and watch other peoples games being played, like the NFL Fever "Superbowl" or watch your friends being fragged in Unreal Championship without having to be part of the game yourself.

*It's kinda confusing, so if ya want to know more about something just ask. ;)

Oh

Well it dont matter much to me, I dont have broadband.

Its already 50 dollars for me and this will just add to it

Is it just me or are these forums completely dead?

*tumbleweed*
:lol: The Xbox forum doesn't see alot of traffic, that's for sure.

Now, I've gotta ask - are you just the biggest Xbox fan alive and do nothing but sit and research stuff, or are you an employee?

Is it just me or are these forums completely dead?

*tumbleweed*

Not too many people here have an Xbox yet, probably not more than a half dozen active users or so (Oops...Forgot Pako, make that 7 :P )

When SegaGT 2k2 (if it's good) comes out I expect a new flood of users. And when the holidays roll around this year, I'd expect a flood of new users to all the forums.

I like the idea they use for the Xbox Live, but I'm not fond of playing online with strangers. I've seen too much cheating in CounterStrike, Diablo, Starcraft, and Phantasy Star Online to ever want to play another online game again (and pay for it) If you get the ability to play specific IP adresses I'll play with my friends that have Xbox's online, but not with a nation of cheaters (and there will be no matter how they have to do it)

Originally posted by ethanol

:lol: The Xbox forum doesn't see alot of traffic, that's for sure.

Now, I've gotta ask - are you just the biggest Xbox fan alive and do nothing but sit and research stuff, or are you an employee?

Hehe... I know an Xbox employee. He tells me stuff I just pass it on to you guys. :D
He uploaded that video from his disc that he gets every month. And when he posted the linkin another forum, I thought you guys might wanna see it.

Originally posted by ethanol

Hey, thanks man. :)

Oh, and tell your buddy, I like free stuff, so he can send over whatever stuff he wants.

I went down to visit him once, in Redmond. And all Xbox games and accesories are just $10. You just go into the Microsoft building. Pick out what you want. And they only charge you 10 bucks a piece.

I got Rallisport, Moto GP, Project Gotham, Amped, Controller-S, and a Memory card (Dunno Why, Just to say that I have one)

Got all that for just $60, it was great.

I went down to visit him once, in Redmond. And all Xbox games and accesories are just $10. You just go into the Microsoft building. Pick out what you want. And they only charge you 10 bucks a piece.

I got Rallisport, Moto GP, Project Gotham, Amped, Controller-S, and a Memory card (Dunno Why, Just to say that I have one)

Got all that for just $60, it was great.
:lol:
Unless you plan on hookin' everyone else up, please keep this to yourself. :D

Actually, I've got a buddy that works for EA out in Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada) on the team that does the NFS series. I haven't talked with him for awhile, but he used to hook us up with $10 EA games all the time. I guess I'm going to have to give him a call again now that the new NFS is comin' out for PS2.

Look, X-Box is just a piece of **** **** that deserves to die. Bill Gates should just abandon the system. Also **** you Genocide and all your good ****-headed friends.

Originally posted by askia47
Look, X-Box is just a piece of **** **** that deserves to die. Bill Gates should just abandon the system. Also **** you Genocide and all your good ****-headed friends.

All my life, I've always thought that idiots should wear a sign, I guess if you look hard enough, they already do. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by troll

Weird - I was sure your name was askia47 but when I hit QUOTE, it came up "troll". <shrug>

Anyways, since you are obviously quite intelligent, not to mention highly mature, I'm sure we can have a "grown-up" conversation.

Now, you state that the X-Box is a piece of **** but since it's filtered out (again, by your stunning grasp of the language and all its nuances) I can only guess that the comment was derogatory.

Now I'm going to pose the exact same questions I asked to someone else a while back...

Why is it that you hate X-box?
  • Is it inferior hardware?
  • Is it inferior software?
  • Is it 'cause of big-bad Microsoft?
  • Has it wronged you in some way? Stolen your lunch money?
    [/list=a]

Now, if it's A) or B), what advantages can you see that the PS2 has over the X-box?

If it's C) well what operating system do you use? And if you are stuck using Windows in one form or another, what would you prefer to use? and a better question is, why aren't you?

if it's D) <shrug> Well, that's just odd and I certainly can't argue with that logic.

Yea... I'm bill. Bwaahahhha. Gimmie Your Money! Do it now! Or I'll file a counter suit on you for standing there! :mad:

But seriously, IF XBox survives, I will most likely check into it cause there are some pretty sweet options as you so kindly illustrate! ... and I will purchase the games I know I'll love (like that rally game Jordan was talking about a while back...)!

I will purchase the games I know I'll love (like that rally game Jordan was talking about a while back...)!

Rallisport challenge - Yup, beautiful lookin' game. Perhaps my reflexes are going in my old age though, 'cause I spend WAYY too much time fighting with that one. :lol:

THAT'S it! Thanks man. The beautiful yet easy Rally Game. Hey, if it's Beautiful and REAL Rally, I don't give a rat's ***! I'll buy it!

(Just need another reason to buy XBox - yeah, I already know of a few games I'd also like so save it... just waiting is all)

THAT'S it! Thanks man. The beautiful yet easy Rally Game. Hey, if it's Beautiful and REAL Rally, I don't give a rat's ***! I'll buy it!

(Just need another reason to buy XBox - yeah, I already know of a few games I'd also like so save it... just waiting is all)

Rallisport challenge is really sweet, you'll love it. I do agree with ethanol though, it definitely put my skills to the test. Those hill climbs are sheer murder...

Originally posted by Earth
Dont tell me you think the x box has superior software over PS2

Xbox has some games that are superior to comparable ones on the PS2.

Halo - much better than any FPS on PS2

Rallisport Challenge - better than WRC (imo)

Madden and NFL2k2 - Ahh. I'll give this one a draw - it's close enough it doesn't matter

Tony Hawk 3 - Better on Xbox

Morrowwind - <shrug> There's nothing like it on PS2.

Yes, I agree, PS2 has some great games (and a greater number of great games than the Xbox currently has) but, of the systems I own, Xbox is the only one that gets fired up 90% of the time.

PS2 exclusive games

Twisted Metal Black

Final Fantasy 10

Gran Turismo 3

Jak and Daxter

Future exclusive titles

Tomb Raider 6

Final Fantasy 11

Grand Theft Auto 4 (x box will get it 1-2 years after PS2 gets it)

Yup, some of those are good titles. (Tomb Raider? lol)

The thing is, you will almost always see the games out on PS2 first. It's a fact. They are the established name in gaming -surpassing Nintendo. The flip side to that coin is, you'll see virtually all the games come out for Xbox (assuming it wasn't one of the trashy 3rd party titles we see from time to time) with better sound, better graphics, a better online strategy....

<shrug> Hey man, I own both systems. Most of the "kids" here arguing "PS2 is the best 'cause Xbox sucks" just haven't saved up enough money on their paper routes or asked for the wrong damn thing from Mom and Dad for Christmas...

Back