Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
hehe nice photo shoppe'n. you have huge wheel wells. you could fit 20"s in there lol. but like you would *rolls eyes*, i think a dropage in ride hight is almost essential if you put some (are they 15"s?) on it. I still love your car anyway tho :)

~Sp33~

I don't suppose anybody knows how to remove the fuel gauge sender unit thing in the fuel tank in EFs...?

I need to get one from a wrecker but I don't know how to take it out, Honda manuals show a special tool but stuff buying a tool to get one peice..

Go to a shop and ask to borrow theirs. Here in the us autozone has rent a tool and other shops would probably let you borrow theirs for a day.

You should get a helms or chiltons manual.

THE ED3
nice joke. Go stuff it.

@THE ED3 - Nice joke. Go stuff it??? Are you implying that my comment was a mockery of Honda?? AY? My apologies then if my “Laugh of confidence for Honda” looks like a laughing joke to you. You have completely misunderstood me. When I said I was a huge fan of Honda, I seriously meant it! I admire all their cars and find it amazing that even a B16A can have so much potential! I believe they make great engines so my comment was not a JOKE! I even dream of building a fast EG Civic one day with interesting plans of a K20A (Modified for circuit race) engine. IN FACT! My daily driven car is a HONDA Accord Euro (an Awesome and Luxurious car powered by a K24A motor). So in future please try to reconsider your thoughts before leaping to your CONCLUSION.

Mclaren_Man
If I had some extra money lying around I would have to whack a set of these on my car. These ones looked quite nice, they are Enkei RP02's i think, correct me if I am wrong.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/1990_Prelude/Wholecarwithnewmags.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/1990_Prelude/frontwithmags.jpg

:)

Not bad. I like that type of rim on your style of Prelude. One thing about those years of Preludes is the front sits so high compared to the back. My friend had to drop his front almost an inch lower just to even it out. Looks alot better though, as it drops the hood and roof line, giving it a meaner stance.

I think the laughing face made it seem like sarcasim, atleast thats how I took it when I first read it.

@tougemonster - Nice choice with the K20A. Alot of Honda tuners are pumping a lot of hp out of them, and offering a lot for it in the aftermarket sector.

They don't though, atleast, they didn't always.
Back in the '80s they had the Honda City Turbo, and a couple others.
Besides, if he did mean it like that, i'd rather have NA over turbo anyday. Nothing like hitting the pedal and getting nothing but turbo lag.

Not bad. Know of any other good Honda or Acura wallpapers? My GF has a problem with my latest Tool one, and i'll only change it for a quality Spoon, Mugen, or any other kind of Honda wallpaper.

I liked it, and had it up for a couple days, but at the resolution i'm running, it wasn't that great looking, since it was rather low quality.
I use to have an awesome one of my year of Prelude, looking down on it from the front, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Well if you find any make sure to post them here. I'm running a bigger screen now so I dont have many desktops.

Man, I dont think I should lower my car... I often take bumps to fast and the front scraps hard. Oh well I dont have a B series so I should be fine with a 1 inch drop.

SRV2LOW4ME
Not bad. I like that type of rim on your style of Prelude. One thing about those years of Preludes is the front sits so high compared to the back. My friend had to drop his front almost an inch lower just to even it out. Looks alot better though, as it drops the hood and roof line, giving it a meaner stance.

I would love to lower it but for me it just isnt practical. I neally scrape when leaving my driveway now, any lower and everytime it will scrape. Where i park it at school has so many mean speed bumps, where I park at work has a nasty entry that causes me to scrape at the moment aswell!

Nice to see that my taste in rims is....uhhhh.... good? I dont know the word...

Oh and another thing, my exhaust is actually starting to rust out now, i can hear all the rust rattling in there when I shake my muffler or hit a nasty bump.

edit: seeing tougemonster's post reminded me, Can I be a part of this "club"? I never actually asked lol

I think I can lower mine just as long as I stick with a D series. If I went with B my header would be toast.

You are now a member mclaren man.

THE ED3
I think I can lower mine just as long as I stick with a D series. If I went with B my header would be toast.

You are now a member mclaren man.

Is the ZC a D series? I believe it is, and if so, you have to watch with them too. Don't ask me how, but my friend with the CRX ripped his oil pan, and drained his oil on the way to work. Not sure what he did to cause the damage, but I believe something simple, like just leaving the parking lot from the store.

@ED3 and Sp33 - Thats what owning a Honda is all about, letting anyone join aslong as their car carries the H or the A. I've parked at places where other guys with their cars were parked, or even at the car wash where other people were washing their Honda/Acura's and just sat and talked to them about eachothers cars for over half an hour.

Its not like the Mustang guys who will only talk to you if you have a 5.0L+ V8 Mustang and can run the quarter in under 12 seconds. I loved watching a couple of the 5.0L guys from my city getting owned by a Talon TSi and Mike in his '92 Civic HB (street car that runs 12's) at the track last summer, shut them up good. :lol:

Well guys it apears I'm being forced out of gtp. It's been nice posting with you all but it looks like I must turn control over this group to you guys.

I need someone from the first page to edit their post to include the current member list and update it if anyone wants to join. Please make sure that they PM you and not me as I wont be here.

Sorry its come to this. If anyone wants to still talk to me you can email me or find me on aim as silentpoison16

My name isn't on the first page, but if Sp33 or anyone else wants to do it, that'd be great, if not, then i'm sure the thread will still go on.

Kinda sorry to have to see creater of the thread go though. :indiff:

Well, I will still be online. Its not like I have aids. I want to stay here for all you guys, but I think most people want to see me go.

Btw, yes, the zc is a d series.

hmm. Im happy to keep the member lists. Thats if someone hasnt already ill go check in a sec, if not ill keep it together.

Make sure you keep in touch with this thread, even if you are ... unwanted in the rest. Your juicy brain has quenched many of our problems and questions, so make sure to keep frequenting.

SRV2LOW4ME: I know what your talking about when you say you just go up to honda owners and start chattin' away. Honda is a lifestyle hehe. when i go to carlots and stuff i always make sure i either park next to something expensive or another honda :)

Nice havin' u with us psi_civic keep in touch!

~Sp33~

I might stay here... Its that damn convo forum causing me problems. I've asked to be banned from it so try and solve the problem. I may stay here after all... I really dont want to lose this thread.

I'd be happy if you would keep the member list for me. thanks.

Juicy brain? man, I'm a noob with some facts and a link to google... you can think what you want though ;)

Back