**Honest Opinions**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 12 comments

**GTC What's Your General Opinion**

• mmm Very Disappointed, not what I Expected and Rip Off, overall a Very Poor quality Game - 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Game, such a shame but I guess I can play when I'm bored - 20%

• It's alright I play it now and then - 30%

• Yea I think it's ok - 40%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Good Game I enjoy it I like the Racing - 50%

• I play regulaly and I'm glad I made the Purchase, but It is just an Add On - 60%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yea I was Pleased with this Game, but there are a few things that let it down (lack of tracks etc..)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Brilliant Game, there are very minor things I'd Change - 80%

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Wow this is the Best Game Ever, I'd Recommend it to a Mate and What Great Value - 90%

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I was blown away with how Awesome this game was, a Superb Contribution to the GT Series, Everythings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm an American/A Pal dude who has not yet bought the Game/Bought the game haven't Played it/Have th

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Well now that the Pal Guys have had a few days to soak in GTC, I was just wondering what's everyones honest opinions on the Game? :floppy:....

Some things that could be discussed Positively :thumbsup: or Negatively :thumbsdow

- Graphics :computer:
- Game Length/Completion :clock:
- Cars :gcar:
- Licenses :gldmedal:
- New Game Structure, and no Credits
- No Tuning :teleport:
- Races :chkflag:
- Muliplayer :Poke:
- Tracks and the amount of them :curvyrd:
- Game Value :2cents:
- Car Physics :burnout:
- Videos

Also would you recommend the Game to a friend or fellow GTP Member? :earth: And what % would you rate GTC? :sun:
- And any thing else you can think of 💡

Attachments

• gt5.jpg
    gt5.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 82
Yea i-link would be good :thumbsup: Me and my mate probably get round to trying it some day :D

Have you tried i-link with Y2Tuscan yet Keeno? And who won :chkflag:

God knows what I would rate this game I have to think about that for a while though.

Upsides
  1. Loadsa New cars
  2. Very Quick To get Into
  3. Autumn Ring
  4. Improved Graphics
  5. Quick and simple setup (although I do preffer GT3 setup)
  6. Slightly More competitive AI in the ACE mode
    [/list=1]

Downsides
    1. Srange drift orientated car physics
    2. No new tracks for transition from Japanese to European
    3. There are still cars that you can see but cant drive from GT3 (shelby cobra skyline, astra DTM car mercedes DTM car viper GTS there are loads of em :mad: )
    4. What happened to the Mini Cooper S LM?
    5. The game still feels slightly rushed
    6. Piss easy licence tests
    7. Its just too short damnit!
      [/list=1]

I could think of more downsides

I think the description of the 60% mark is perfect, its an excellent addition if you own GT3, but I dont think it has sufficient content to be classed as a game of its own.

The cars are wonderful and the sounds are all excellent this time around - but as alex has pointed out - it needs more tracks and more ... gameplay guts.

As a pick-up-and-play driving sim - its perfect. But as I've said - I dont class it as a game of its own, more as a conceptual extension of GT3. Probably what its intended to be I guess...

My passing words are - Bring on GT4!

I voted for 40%

I like the game, the graphics are great, and the Autumn Ring too.
But i don't like what they've done with the handling of the car.
They've problably did it, so beginners can play it too, and this way they attract more ppl to GT4. But i'm much happier with the GT3 handling.
With a Dualshock2 controller, it is very hard to drive a perfect lap.

Some good points there guys :thumbsup:

Sony and Polyphony could have made a mistake in targeting :bullseye: non GT Drivers as it seems they're gonna upset a few Pro racers on the way :rscared:

Would I be right in saying we all learnt :gt: the hard way? And we're probably better Racers for it :star: Was it a good idea for GTC to be easier? :computer:

Has anyone hit 100% yet? :D

Yeh i got 100% in about 4 hours. I'm quite disappointed in the fact that it doesn't last that long and there is only a few cars to get. :mad: i'm just disappointed :shakehead:

well most of you are first timers to GTC however I and a few others have had the pleasure of playing the Japanese version which too me was even less then what ya got now so I was expecting lesser version of gran turismo but a longer version of the original Japanese version anyway what I am trying to say is I knew what this game is about

Back