Hong Kong Course Map

• Thread starter Impreza P1
  • 6 comments
Hello all. I haven't posted here in quite a while. I've checked using the search for this topic so bear with me if it does exist.

I would like to know if someone has superimposed onto a map of Hong Kong the route the course in GT4P follows. Having been there recently I'm guessing the Tsim Sha Tsui area but I'm a bit unsure as to the rest of the course.

Impreza P1
Hello all. I haven't posted here in quite a while. I've checked using the search for this topic so bear with me if it does exist.

I would like to know if someone has superimposed onto a map of Hong Kong the route the course in GT4P follows. Having been there recently I'm guessing the Tsim Sha Tsui area but I'm a bit unsure as to the rest of the course.
I've found this thread with a Hong Kong track map, and another one:

e11Map.jpg

I hope that helps.

Thanks. I suspected as much. It seems to go through the "Avenue of Stars" footpath near the Tsim Sha Tsui piers. I also noticed it goes past "Peking Road" and the HK Space Museum.

From that map, you come down 'Nathan Road' and the pit entrance is at the end, you turn left into 'Salisbury Road' and that spits you out on to the start/finish line (past the New World Hotel... see the screen shot I've attached, showing the 'pit square'...

By the way, the pit entrance is ridiculously tight... :ill:

TM

Attachments

• hongkonkpits.jpg
    hongkonkpits.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 75
Looks it too. Based on the map provided by allaw, the Pits are on Nathan and Salisbery Roads.

Unfortunately the back section of the track uses the same corner as the Pits. No wonder it's going to be a tight squeeze ...

Back