Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
- Horizon Blueprint (a.k.a. event customization)
- Drivatar Lineup
- More visual customization
- Return of the Auction House
- Map is twice as big as Horizon 2's
- Four-player co-op
- Other cool stuff

This feature list is looking great. It's nice to see PG step things up in just two years. I've seen comments saying that Forza is getting rehashy because of its frequent release schedule, but I'm confident that we are getting Horizon 3, not Horizon 2.5.

- Horizon Blueprint (a.k.a. event customization)
- Drivatar Lineup
- More visual customization
- Return of the Auction House
- Map is twice as big as Horizon 2's
- Four-player co-op
- Other cool stuff

This feature list is looking great. It's nice to see PG step things up in just two years. I've seen comments saying that Forza is getting rehashy, but I'm confident that we are getting Horizon 3, not Horizon 2.5.

That's how I feel too. I honestly expected FH3 to be more like FH2 than its currently turning out to be, so this is fantastic. The environment looks even more varied, and the feature list is almost LBP-like in its focus on customization. We get to hire our friends, create events, make our cars more individual, and play custom radio stations? Yeah, I'll be enjoying it.

I really hope this means a lot more Australian cars. I especially want Aussie Chryslers. I was a little disappointed with how few French cars there were in FH2.

I woke up, was expecting greatness from PG and FH3. They blew me away. Unbelievable. Game of the Show so far for me....so many requested features. I can't put into words how excited I am for this game. Just unreal.
Same here mate, I expected more of the same, but it sounds like a big step up and makes Horizon 2 look weak retrospectively, but it was a year 1 game after all, this time they're seriously bringing it. And it makes every other racing game on the market look kinda poor feature and content wise, other than FM6 of course. FM7 will have to step up it's game considerably to match PG's offering, VR support on the Scorpio would certainly get my attention.

Guys...I think everyone missed something. An Ute something.

Um7G323.jpg

Here it is again! Right in front of our eyes:

MepePT7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice spot @JorgePinto. That was during the gameplay, as some cars sped by, right? Probably Drivatars, then, which is good. Seems unlikely (and almost a little mean) if PG added a Ute only to make it a traffic car. :lol:

That reminds me, I haven't even seen any whining about the lack of S14 yet!

It really looks kind of a mix of all the states in Australia. Bit of Melbourne for the GOR and Mt Dandy. The Red sand is a bit WA/SA. City is hard to to what state it is.

But if you lool close enough at the pic of the Audi R8 with the Ferarri. The Audi R8 has NSW Euro Style Plates.

Hopefully they have more Fords and Holdens.

Nice spot @JorgePinto. That was during the gameplay, as some cars sped by, right? Probably Drivatars, then, which is good. Seems unlikely (and almost a little mean) if PG added a Ute only to make it a traffic car. :lol:

That reminds me, I haven't even seen any whining about the lack of S14 yet!

Imagine the cringe-inducing rage if we get the Ford Ute to drive and the S14 as a traffic car. :lol:

It looks like this will be this first open map Horizon, which will be awesome. Pretty more than half of FH2s map wasn't drivable.

I can get a used one for less than $240 at GameStop. But at the moment, I'm in a little hole with money...

Back