horsepower mod

• Thread starter whereismk
  • 41 comments

whereismk

(Banned)
how do u mess with the horsepower to make it something ridicules like 99999999999999999999999, and yes i serched all over the boards and crap
can someone plese give me an answer

oh and i am sorry for horrible spelling

I know you haven't looked at the link I gave you to my site (3rd time now) because this question is answered there. In the section marked "Power Multiplier".

And for the LAST time, questions about hybrid cars belong in the Hybrids & Gamesharks forum.

Power Multiplier
The last interesting value - and perhaps the most interesting of all - is the "power multiplier" found on line 440. This is always set to -1 in cars from the game. However it is possible to manipulate, and not as straightforward as it first seems.
The value you enter in the power multiplier line is of course inverted then has 1 subtracted from it before it is displayed in mk's programme. That value then is interpreted by the game as the number of THOUSANDTHS the value should be multiplied by. If you enter a value of 500 (-501 in the ini file), then that car's power is multiplied by 500/1000 or 0.5. So you half the power. To double the power, you need a value of 2000 and so on.

The maximum value you can enter is 65535 - which equates to 65.535 times power. Strangely, it seems the values are cyclical. If you enter the cheat value of 0, you get the same equivalent as 65535 (although it is displayed as -1 in mk's programme). If you enter 1 (so -2 in mk's programme) it is the same as 65534. If you enter -65537 (65536 in the programme) it is the same as -1, the default value, and -65538 (65537 in the programme) is the same as 1 - i.e the power is divided by 1000 (for that 2hp Escudo you've always wanted).

If you're after a specific power multiplier - say you're creating a "real" hybrid and need a few more horses, or just want to limit yourself to 4000hp ("limit"... I ask you), work out the real multiplier necessary, times that figure by 1000, add one, invert and enter in the ini file. There seems to be a +5% error, so if you want to precisely double your power, enter the value of -1996.

Note that later versions of the programme are amended so that the true multiplier is shown in the garage view, rather than the 1/1000th value of earlier versions.

Does this help you in any way/shape/form?

whereismk
i dont want that crappy link it does not help at all and i just ment the base horsepower

You might try learning English before you attempt to read it again. Only then will it make sense.

If you have mk's GT3gEdit programme (which you can download from my site - and probably have given your first question on this site) and my site doesn't help you, then you're an idiot. It contains every single piece of information you could possibly want to know about using the GT3gEdit facility, along with links to a pair of videos that daan put together from our hybrids (The GT Genome Project and The GT Genome Project 2).

If, on the other hand, you have a gameshark then my site won't help you at all.

With the power multiplier.

Come on, it's not hard. What else do you think a power multiplier does?

whereismk
i dont want a horsepower multiplier i want the BASE HORSEPOWER thing changed how do u do that
Holy crow. I have not met someone this thickheaded in a very very long time. I don't even hybrid and I figured this out within 70 milliseconds:

MORE POWER = BASE POWER x MULTIPLIER CODE

Can you seriously not understand this? How old are you and where do you live?!

ok here is another question what stuff do u put in to make the car have more base horsepower so i can multiply it to be like 1 million

whereismk
ok here is another question what stuff do u put in to make the car have more base horsepower so i can multiply it to be like 1 million

Good God man, this is all completely explained on my "crappy" site. Did you not read the quote posted by TS in THIS VERY THREAD?

The whole hybrid section of my site is specifically set up so that even a complete idiot can use it.

Or it was supposed to be... I guess the universe really is winning.

whereismk
its not on your site

Look at TS's post in THIS THREAD.

It contains a quote taken directly from MY SITE.

The quote explains the Power Multiplier COMPLETELY.

opendriver - Good to see my site has encouraged a little misbehaviour... :D That GT40 looked chuffin' fast, and the wheelieing Calsonic pushing the 787B along raised a smile... 👍

whereismk
Okay, I'm going to speak slowly and use short words. Try to follow here:

The multiplier is a number that makes the car's horsepower bigger.

Put the multiplier 65535 into Line 440 of the car's code using MK's program.

This will give the car 65.535 times as much power as it had before.

A car with 200 horsepower will now have 13,107 horsepower.

Do you understand it yet, or do we need to get out the sock puppets and demonstrate it for you?

no i want the base horsepower up so i the multiplier will make it higher other people have done it like someones skyline had 200000 with 65 times the horsepower so how do u change the base to multiply for a higher #

If I understand you correctly, (which is not easy because you won't type in english) you want to change the engine's horsepower with mods like turbos and whatnot, and then multiply the power, right?
Here is my answer:

Look at the site! Everything you need is there! Seriously, did you even look at it?
*sigh*
Here:
famine's site
Part Swap:
You just find the part you want to swap out - say that Integra's standard Integra stage 3 turbo - then hit F5 to change the part. Up will pop a menu showing all the available parts in the game for that particular section - in this case all the stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 turbos in the game:

Find the one you want to add - in this case I've gone for the stage 4 turbo from the R390 Road Car, which provides a greater power increase than any other power part in the entire game (except the Suzuki Alto stage 3 turbo, but who on earth wants an Alto turbo in their engine?). Hit select, and, lo and behold, there is your Stage 4 R390 Turbo on your Integra Type-R. This car will now probably produce about 600-700hp now. Scary:

Now that took about 20 seconds. You can change any part in the game at all - and even add NA stage 3 and Turbo stage 4 at the same time to a car. This means you can add about 6 times the power to any car.

Be imaginative with your parts - you can add F1 tyres to pretty much anything (looks good on an Impreza...), you can add on triple plate clutches and LSD systems from any car in the game, or keep it in-house. Personally, if I'm making a Mazda hybrid, I stick on the parts from the 787B and RX-7 in preference, but you don't have to.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Engine Donations:
A more interesting change is the engine - you can take the engine from any GT3 car and put it in any other car. This means you can get the best looking (or worst...) cars and put the best sounding engines in - the 787B wailer, the Tickford V8, the screaming Vanquish V12, anything. As with the other parts, you just highlight the engine, hit F5 to change part and up pops a menu with all the engines in the game. I think it's about time the Loctite got a Speed 12 engine, don't you?

There. An engine swap that takes 10 seconds and doesn't cost you a couple of thousand pounds...
If you read the site you would have seen that.
Does it help?

whereismk
no i want the base horsepower up so i the multiplier will make it higher other people have done it like someones skyline had 200000 with 65 times the horsepower so how do u change the base to multiply for a higher #

What? Is this some kind of joke? Did you not read anything on my site, or any of Duke's post?

Duke

Do you understand it yet, or do we need to get out the sock puppets and demonstrate it for you?

whereismk
whereismk
sorry wrong post
whereismk
its not lol!
Look, I really hate to do this, but I'm giving you an official warning for simple failure to grasp anything anybody has said to you, and for flooding the boards with repeats of the same stupid questions because you're not bothering to understand or even read anything anyone is telling you.

This is your first strike. Two more will lead to you being banned. Understood?

Duke

Man,I wanted to do the sock puppet show!
Oh well.
OT:*refering to topic creator*Want the quoted text simplified MORE?

If I understand correctly, what he is after, is as follows

The car has 100hp, if you change the multiplier to -65535, you will have 6,553,400hp.

however, if you could change the ORIGINAL hp (100hp in this case), to a higher value, say, 1000hp for arguments sake, then applying the -65535 multiplier would give you 65,535,000hp.

He is wondering if it is possible to change this original hp (100hp) to a greater value, so as to be able to make greater gains with the multiplier.

But I could be wrong...

(note: I have not read Famine's site on this matter, as I do not own GT3 anymore, and have no interest in hybriding (is that a word?), so please don't yell at me :nervous:)

Then you have to use another, higher horsepower, engine in the car.

Hybriding is something you do at a wedding, hybridding is what we do here!

Back