hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,009 comments
I'm going to assume (at least I hope) that that's an AAR clone. It's a terrible one at that since a car with a pro-street vibe does not work when the AAR it is supposed to imitate was made to race in Trans Am. A drag car pretending to be a track car isn't really a good imitation of the original.

It's not a matter of liking it, it's a pseudo AAR. Go read on the AAR 'Cuda and come back.

I see.

Though it still a Cuda is someway, I guess. It was made for racing and made a street version only in '70 I think.

And I gues sthat one is somewhat a replica street variant of the AAR Cuda. At least the color on it and teh wheels put into this car made it a decent look. Though what made this a bad replica I guess, the exaust in teh side is missing, nto to mention the "spoiler" in front and rear (In the website I found called them spoilers...are they supposed to be flares or something?)

Anyway, editing because this.
1963-chevy-nova-front-three-quarter.jpg

Jesus.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume (at least I hope) that that's an AAR clone. It's a terrible one at that since a car with a pro-street vibe does not work when the AAR it is supposed to imitate was made to race in Trans Am. A drag car pretending to be a track car isn't really a good imitation of the original.

That's not the problem.

And I gues sthat one is somewhat a replica street variant of the AAR Cuda. At least the color on it and teh wheels put into this car made it a decent look. Though what made this a bad replica I guess, the exaust in teh side is missing, nto to mention the "spoiler" in front and rear (In the website I found called them spoilers...are they supposed to be flares or something?)

Neither this. It's here:

street version only in '70 I think.

If you're gonna go ffor the look, at least do it with the proper year. I hate the AAR treatment on cars that aren't '70 models.

If you're gonna go ffor the look, at least do it with the proper year. I hate the AAR treatment on cars that aren't '70 models.

Oooh, then you gonna hate what I've found in google images, which I'll post in the questionable tmods thread by tomorrow. A '67. That's right, you heard that. I found a '67 'Cuda with teh AAR treatment, and a hood for it that I absolutely find disgusting.

Or I can *not* post it, that'll save your eyes.

1970-chevy-chevelle-ss.jpg

1966-CHEVROLET-CHEVELLE-SS-CUSTOM-2-DOOR-COUPE.jpg

Custom_Chevelle_I_by_AmericanMuscle.jpg

138196_Front_3-4_Web.JPG

I foudn this in some forum...apparently this is a chevelle but I dunno...
juanride.jpg~original

And this.
DSC02115.jpg

Lowrda14.jpg

Lowrda2.jpg

Okay! i'm not a great fan of two-tone oftenly but this has interested me. Especially the rims!
6764149539_d078e85918_z.jpg

Though I'm sure someone will bitch about it.

Dat black pro-street Chevelle. Dayum at the front snow plow.

I knew you'd like that, Cano. Chevelles are meant to be mean things and that proved it.

And the first time I knew a chvelle was obviously, via a game, but a classic - Test Drive 5, goodness I feel old.

Early iteration of pro street stuff. That Dana 60 though.

1620969_10204572610346648_3880637556688054532_n.jpg

Work on your photoshop detection skills, bro!

Also, I'll come out and say it. The super jacked up Pro street cars are stupid. You might as well get a BMW X6 M. At least you won't look like quite as much of a ponce.

It's the Muscle Car equivalent of bro trucks. Instead of Tap Out T-shirts and snapbacks, it's 80's mustaches and loosely fitting tank tops.

Last edited:
Here's an example of a Pro Street car that doesn't suck. @Zenith .
hrdp_0709_39_z+1957_chevy_pro_street_timber_wolf_project_car+rear.jpg

I don't care if you say it's stupid, nor does Slash. It's your opinion and I respect it. I'm not fond of Pro Street either but, there is cars that look pretty god damn good. Like above.

Come on you got to admit that looks frickin' godly.

Hell, I'm gonna even shoot this one to ya, @Slash.
1969_mustang_alan_root_hemi017.jpg

THAT. Might be. Just the very best Pro Street mustang I ever witnessed.

And last. But not least. I do'nt know if @Cano likes Pro Street cars but this one here, I left for last but perhaps best.
4820267514_1ce74f8156_b.jpg

Holy. 🤬.

Last edited:
Here's an example of a Pro Street car that doesn't suck. @Zenith .

I don't care if you say it's stupid, nor does Slash. It's your opinion and I respect it. I'm not fond of Pro Street either but, there is cars that look pretty god damn good. Like above.

Come on you got to admit that looks frickin' godly.

Hell, I'm gonna even shoot this one to ya, @Slash.

THAT. Might be. Just the very best Pro Street mustang I ever witnessed.

And last. But not least. I do'nt know if @Cano likes Pro Street cars but this one here, I left for last but perhaps best.

Holy. 🤬.

I edited my post. The cars you posted are like proper lifted offroading trucks compared to the bro-trucks which are the cars with idiotic tires and a rear end five feet in the air.

So to change my stance, Pro-Street cars are sweet, the poser ones aren't.

Latest Posts

Back