Hot Wheels Unleashed Available for Pre-Order, Launches September 30

Is the challenge accepted pack only available for Italy? I can't seem to even try to pre order it anywhere else. Not that I am going to just wanted to know how much it was going for.

Is the challenge accepted pack only available for Italy? I can't seem to even try to pre order it anywhere else. Not that I am going to just wanted to know how much it was going for.

It gives me a few extra options on the official website, but not many.

hw.png

[Edit]

Australian version goes for $99.95 according to this video.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this. After the Forza Horizon 3 DLC, I've wanted Mattel to get a proper $60 Hot Wheels game in the works. Just hope the gameplay looks decent. They've certainly got me hyped though.

One thing I wondered, with this new game, will this mean the end of the Forza "partnership" and no further Hot Wheels added to Forza?

Was there a time specific deal that is running out in summer perhaps?

I find it too much of a coincidence, in my opinion, that the Hot Wheels pack came out on FH4 within a week of this game being announced.

There appears to already be a leaked snippet available, not sure how the person obtained the footage but you can get a feel of the game from this clip:

The boost is rotating arrows instead of the usual Hot Wheels' motorizing wheels...

The cars actually look like what you'd buy at your local store, nice touch! I had Turbo Racing, Velocity X, and Stunt Track challenge growing up. I think this would be a nice nod to my childhood and make for an easy platinum.

Looks like great fun. They definitely nailed the materials.

Not sure about the action camera view though.

Damn, my son is past his hotwheels phase now which is a shame. This looks like it could be fun, it not long lived.

Damn, I used to play HW Beat That on the Wii, it's amazing how much has changed this time around, and it sure looks a lot of fun.

40 tracks and 60 cars in the base game...that's quite impressive for a Hot Wheels game (for comparison's sake - Beat That had 31 cars including the hidden Shadow MkII and Velocity X had 33 I believe). I am actually quite excited for this game as it's been awhile since they've released a full-blown Hot Wheels game on consoles. I still play Velocity X every once in awhile because I love it so much. Definitely picking this one up!

Back