Hot Wheels Unleashed Available for Pre-Order, Launches September 30

This looks way better, and it's real ;)

Actually I'm really looking forward to this - a pure arcade racer that's being sold as such, not something that's playing on a previous sim racing title to get sales.

Speaking of arcade, is anybody playing Circuit Superstars? I am and it's bloody awesome. Honestly I've never found a video game so addictive since I was 10, and that was 42 years ago. It's early access so not everything in the trailer is present at the moment.

Last edited:
I cannot wait for circuit superstars^^

Also i dont want to state the obvious but watching the hot wheels video, i kept thinking it dosn`t look right...then it hit me, the tracks are too wide?
hot.jpg

I cannot wait for circuit superstars^^

Also i dont want to state the obvious but watching the hot wheels video, i kept thinking it dosn`t look right...then it hit me, the tracks are too wide?
View attachment 1003680
Width-wise it’s looking no different from the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion. I have a hard time seeing smaller tracks suiting the gameplay.

I'm pretty excited for this game, and pleased with how it is looking. Goona be interesting to see how many of the cars in game, i dont have. Yes i am a collector

The UI isn't too hot and the sense of speed isn't the best but i'm liking the track designs,the fact they allow you to cut corners is a great system of risk vs reward,i hope there are some narrower tracks

Last edited:
Odd boost sound on Fast Gassin. MotorStorm flashbacks make me feel like its going to explode at any minute.

This looks way better, and it's real ;)

Actually I'm really looking forward to this - a pure arcade racer that's being sold as such, not something that's playing on a previous sim racing title to get sales.

Speaking of arcade, is anybody playing Circuit Superstars? I am and it's bloody awesome. Honestly I've never found a video game so addictive since I was 10, and that was 42 years ago. It's early access so not everything in the trailer is present at the moment.

Not Howheels but this channel is great.

Edit: Actually they are Hotwheels.

Last edited:
Another thought I had about this game: I know it’s not the most important thing and it would drive up production costs a lot but I kind of wish there were some licensed cars in this game or some Hot Wheels tooned versions of them with the crazy proportions. Game still looks pretty good either way regardless but it would have been cool to be able to drive the die-cast toy versions of a bunch of popular real life cars.

Each new trailer makes me want the game more. I showed the trailer to my children and they are really hyped for the game as well

A bunch of preview videos went out today! I don't think I've seen a racing game this stylistic since Ridge Racer 4.

The track editor looks great and it seems like you can pretty much create any track you want

Back