How about a GT like motocycle game?

💡

Who would like to see Polyphony Digital make a motocycle game like Gran Turismo? I would love to see this happen!Think of all the bikes ,from a Harley dirt oval 750 to Japanese and European Superbikes and maybe even Trials and Motocross! Ok Trials and Motocross may be a little to much LOL,but really I would like to see a one mile dirt oval flat track and maybe an ice oval along with all the road courses.Oh and a real Drag Strip. I still miss that not being in Gran Turismo!

Hello there Viper!! Welcome to the Planet! :cool:

Strange place to post your first post ie. Comedy Corner! GT motorcycle game :lol: that's funny but not that funny :eek:

Yeah it would be a good idea to have a motorcycle game as well. MotorCross Madness II on the PC was loads of fun! :D

Moving this to a more appropriate forum... Welcome to GTPlanet, Viper! :D

I'd like to see it. I'd buy it if they use actual bikes instead of pure racing bikes. It would be fun to crash a bike that you own or have riddin.

(MazKid thinks to him self "Hey dad, look, it's your Ninja going 195, oh no<skidding-crash>) Hehe. And the bike would be really fast when modded.

Polyphony probably won't make one, unless we send in enough nasty emails to Yamauchi and their crew. 😈 :fdevil:

Back