how confident in mks program are u

• Thread starter tm2003
  • 51 comments
i am supremely confident that my saves will not be defulted but i always make backups but i know that mks is the best there is how about u lot

As far as I know, he won't be doing another version, unless someone finds a bug in this one, or a major advance. The race/road thing is really a simple change, only requiring a copy/paste action,(not even in the ini, so I don't think it's worth changing his program for.

Im more confident than I can be with MKS. Its easy to do and it doesnt take an Isonic Fluid Dynamics Engineer to figure it out. It pretty much explains itself...

To be clear, the only thing U need for MK's to work is a PC and a downloaded gamesave! U only need a sharkport/xport to transfer your hybrided save to your mem card. U can still use it to build and get codes for hybrids without the xport.

Originally posted by Heydu
To be clear, the only thing U need for MK's to work is a PC and a downloaded gamesave! U only need a sharkport/xport to transfer your hybrided save to your mem card. U can still use it to build and get codes for hybrids without the xport.
version 38 is the latest yes ?

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
yea so all i need is a darn expesive X-Port or Sharkport.
For the price of an fair game $29.95 you can pick up an X-Port... Finding them will be the hard part. Don't make em any mo

awesome, just downloaded MK's program and the full garage from somewhere on this site (by the way, the search feature here hooked me up eventually, but it wasn't all that easy, lol), now i'm busy searching the net for a good x-port source (hey, don't tell me, i can do it on my own, lol)

I was the one who posted the Full Garage. Has some hybrids in it too :). It's either in the Best hybrids thread or in the "Ultimate Hybrids" thread around page 3. WIll dig it up...

thanx f. palm! i downloaded MK's program today (who is he anyway?) and another full garage at the same time...i already made a hybrid out of an XR-8 (whatever that is, lol)...now i'm trying to aquire an x-port to make all work, seems code-junkies is all out of 'em right now.

Back