how did you get modivated to drift?

I think that should be "motivated"

I got motivated just by watching drifting videos like the one above, and from Best Motoring videos.

well i just watch these videos on gtplanet...unfortunatley my ps2,steering wheel, and gt4 all brokw at the same time :crazy: unbelivable egh...so i have to bottle up all this motivation for when i get my stuff back...its gonna feel soo nice

I developed it by doing just crazy with a car, then I saw a video and I thought "Hey, isn't this what I was doing?"

Et viola, c'est ça! 👍

PERFECT BALANCE
I think that should be "motivated"

I got motivated just by watching drifting videos like the one above, and from Best Motoring videos.

Same exact reason here. Then if I'm bored and I have my PS2 on, I just turn on some calm music and get the "flow" running in me to drift a tiny better.

PLmatt91
Same exact reason here. Then if I'm bored and I have my PS2 on, I just turn on some calm music and get the "flow" running in me to drift a tiny better.

xD sounds kinda personal the way u tell it...sounds kinda like.....something...lmfao

Ran into the IDM video magizine volume one.

Been Drifting every car i could get my hands on since.

xlink kai motavated me
i use to be a sick grip freak till i got gt4 and went online
i saw ppl going sideways fast in races and owning
ppl like rl9010 and BreakerOhio drift in races andy some how end up winning the race

i learned from them
i remember my first drift car was BTT Ruf because i could start a drift with ebrake easily but i eventually learned weight transfor

one thing that i don't do is drift in races
i drift for fun and for show not speed

Back