how do I come in 1st place in prof mode

• Thread starter reynaldoo
  • 4 comments
I have been playing the PROF mode for about a month now and I use the Dodge stealth or that Zondra. Both all fully worked to max. Those are the fasted cars I have. I am now in Prof series wher it features the 6 or 7 races and 15 laps each. I can't seem to win 1st place in any of them There's a Red car and a Blueish car that's really fast. is the game designed for you not to win? I always come in 3rd no matter how hard I try. I keep starting over and I have been doing this for about a month now. I'm ready to give up now. Please someone advise me as to what to do to win 1st place in Prof mode. I can't settle for 2nd place. There must be a way. I don't have any more money credits and I do not have that Red car, but the Zondra has 1100, HP I believe so that should be fast enough, it's just when I go around corners, it sucks. If I can just fly around the corners as those other cars do, then I might be able to win first in all the games. Also my tires wear out quicker than those 2 fast cars. Please someone HELPPPP..
please also email me at rhampton@mercuryinsurance.com
I am adicted to this game and want to finish. I bought GT-4 and it's not as realistic as GT-3 so I took it back and now am focusing on finishing the Prof Series.

Reynaldo

A good race car is required.
Fit the race transmission to your Zonda and set the the Auto set almost to the full right.
Enter the Like the Wind race in Pro (S license needed) and you win the MAZDA 787B race car.
You can also win some very good race cars from the endurance races. Go to the prize car list at the GT3 page and check them out.

is the zonda a race version or street? btw u need to drive the heck outa the car to beat the nissan r390 and toyota gt-1

however i could woop em with my sweetly tuned arta nsx :dunce:

btw gt4 is way better than gt3. and buy different tires for the car also, the harder the compound the less tracktion and lower tire wear (much better in long races)

happy gt3'in 👍

my suggestion is this buy a skyline GT-R V-spec II(R34,J) the one with the red roman numerals and buy every possible upgrade for it and do the oil change trick it'll have about 1060hp and it handles like a dream if that dont work grab your "pimped out" skyline and race the super speedway enduro dont pit untill the elise does or every 15 laps or so ...hopefully youll get the F090/s which will outrun them suckers with 545hp an MR and only about 515kilos...go whoop some mother f:censored: a:censored:
:cheers:
easier to get than the 787b cause you only need an IA

Why bring this back? The thread starter hasn't been on since March!

Back