How do I get the Nissan Sil Eighty in GT1?

• Thread starter takumi64
  • 44 comments
How do I get the Nissan Sil Eighty in GT1?

I won the FR challenge and got a Nissan Silvia S13... Is the Sil Eighty really in this game?

if your starting a new game buy a good 2nd hand car like a ma70 supra, anything with over 200 hp. If not just use your best car not so you can win just so it takes less time to do it lol.

Get your A class racing license and enter the very first gt league competition sunday cup it might be. All you need to do is win 2 out of 3 races and come at least 5th in the third. then youll win the champ and get the sil eighty.... I think. Ill have to check on this

Yeah... I won with a Nissan Silvia S14... I placed first in all the races... I crossed the finish line, expecting a beautiful Sil Eighty... But noooooo... All I got was a Silvia S13...

Sorry, my mistake. It is the FR comp you need to win.

I won it twice - once last night and once this morning just to be sure. I now got a yellow and a blue sil eighty. :lol:

Its really not hard the cars you race against are all under 300 hp I think so you just need somehting average that will beat them easy.

I dont know much about versions, if your winning fr and not getting the sil eighty it could mean you got a different version of GT1. Theres probably a FAQ for that around somewhere.

My version is the platinum pal version for aus/nz

No you only have to win it once. Having a faster car just helps to make it easier.

And hey if you can finish the fr comp in 15 mins and get 12 grand for the sileighty its worth getting the fastest car.

I got a Silvia S13 when I won the race with a Silvia S14...
I got the Sil Eighty with the Castrol Supra...
I guess getting the car depends on the points you earn...
I already took the Sil Eighty for a test drive...
Sweet car...
They were right...
The Sil Eighty is a DRIFT machine right out of the factory...

The Nissan One Via? It's a hybrid car similar to the Sil Eighty.

As you can see, the Sil Eighty is basically a 180SX with the front of a Silvia S13. The One Via, on the other hand, is a Silvia S13 with the front of a 180SX. Get it?

From the net... And from GT2... When I read the background of the Sil Eighty, the One Via was also mentioned... However, the Nissan One Via is a rarest hybrid Nissan in this big world... And I think the One Via is only a homemade car...

It seems Nissan only produced limited quantities of the Sil Eighty... There is no information regarding a factory-made One Via... The Sil Eighty started out as a home-made hybrid... Also the One Via... In the end, the Sil Eighty received more attention than the One Via...

The Sil Eighty? According to some researches, it's a drift machine right out of the factory. Well, the factory-made Sil Eightys have been tweaked a little for pure drift racing...

Latest Posts

Back