How do i use gameshark HP increase codes??

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by 88blkiroc, Aug 4, 2002.

1. 88blkiroc

88blkiroc

I tried to use the gameshark HP increase code on my Escudo but nothing happened. I put my escudo in the 15th position from the bottom on my list of cars in the garage and saved te game. Turned on gameshark, entered the new code to increase the HP of slot 15, and then started the game. No HP increase. Are the codes caps lock sensitive??? maybe ill re-try that. Otherwise am I doing something wrong???

2. hsrdragger

hsrdragger

1.) Put the Escudo in the first slot by pressing Start. That way you won't have to type in that extra code.

2.) GS aren't case sensitive. You can only type in CAPITAL LETTERS

3.) I have just started making hybrids too, so I can't help you too much!

3. 88blkiroc

88blkiroc

How do I move the Escudo to the first slot???? The options it gives you are to sort the cars by power, color, make, etc. I bought the escudo as like my 50th something car and the HP increase codes only go up to like slot 20. Thanks

4. hsrdragger

hsrdragger

READ WHAT I TYPED!!! :-)
    -ur welcome

5. hsrdragger

hsrdragger

When you are in your garage, highlight the Escudo (don't click) and press START. That will move it to the top of the list

6. 88blkiroc

88blkiroc

OK kool, but one other thing, on my game shark you can type in both upper and lower case letters.

Ill try moving it to slot one and seeing if it works. Thanks

7. f50

f50

you have to put another code, one is for the garage and another to hp increase

easy just put the hp+car slot codes.

if that no func let me know.

8. Heydu

Heydu

To my knowledge, the only way to move a car to the 1st slot in GT3, is to use the trade function, and buy the car from your self. So if your game card is in slot 1, in the trade area, load slot 1, and buy the car U want in the 1st slot. Now U will have 2 of them on the card, the original and the one in the 1st slot.

The HP multiplier goes like this.

1c041208-1456E8F6 is approximately 2x the HP

1c041208-1456D41E is approximately 5x

9. GT Hero79

GT Hero79

get a sharkport guys im tellin ya