How do i win RSX in US GT3?

silverpuyo: first, let me welcome you to GT Planet. Second, let me recommend that you read the thread called LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK and make sure that your question isn't already there.

Third, please don't attach a lot of pictures unless they really have to do with the topic. Loading unneccessary pictures to this server adds to the stress already on it from 14,000+ users. So please, only post pics if they have to do with what you're saying. Or, use the tag and link to pictures that are hosted elsewhere.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Driftster
i'm just wondering, why would you want the RSX..Bad bad bad car IRL, not much better in the game.

I think the RSX is a great car. The styling on this car is great and it has some nice colors. It might not get that much HP, but I think it is a fun car to drive in the game.

Originally posted by neon_duke
silverpuyo: first, let me welcome you to GT Planet. Second, let me recommend that you read the thread called LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK and make sure that your question isn't already there.

Third, please don't attach a lot of pictures unless they really have to do with the topic. Loading unneccessary pictures to this server adds to the stress already on it from 14,000+ users. So please, only post pics if they have to do with what you're saying. Or, use the tag and link to pictures that are hosted elsewhere.

Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

oops , YET SIR!

when can I get rid of the new member tag under my name?:banghead:

Originally posted by silverpuyo
oops , YET SIR!

From "Men In Black"...

"When you grow up"

This question can actually ALSO be answered by use of search. Or the looking-up of FAQs...

Originally posted by silverpuyo
oops , YET SIR!

No problem. You didn't know.

For the answer to your other question, check the top of the Questions and Comments board.

Welcome aboard!

Our RSX in the PAL version is worth more, isn't it? Because it's the "Detroit concept" or something like that...;) (I think BBM or Famine said this first).

The Acura RS-X in NTSC version is worth 7,500cr. In PAL it's worth 75,000cr - useful source of income :D

Originally posted by Driftster
i'm just wondering, why would you want the RSX..Bad bad bad car IRL, not much better in the game.

Have you ever driven an RSX? :rolleyes:

It's a great car in my opinion, but the only issue that i have against it is: I don't fit in the damn thing. I'm 6'3" ish and I honestly feel cramped inside the tiny cockpit.

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
Have you ever driven an RSX? :rolleyes:

It's a great car in my opinion, but the only issue that i have against it is: I don't fit in the damn thing. I'm 6'3" ish and I honestly feel cramped inside the tiny cockpit.

HAHA, they need to make a roadster version..

Back