How do you copy vinyls from one car to another?

• Thread starter davygravy
  • 3 comments
I have heard that you can copy vinyls from one car too another, say from a Celica to and Enzo? I know that there is a Design Catalog but that only seems to save paintjobs for the same car that you painted it on. Can anyone help?

You have to string a given number of vinyls together and create a vinyl group to save to the hard drive. After doing that, you can apply it to as many cars as you want, able to change the size, shape, and color of the vinyls as well.

I use the function for my European and Michigan license plates, as well as my Autobot and Decepticon stickers that you'll find on many of my cars.

Did they chance following "technique" with a patch?

YSSMAN
You have to string a given number of vinyls together and create a vinyl group to save to the hard drive. After doing that, you can apply it to as many cars as you want, able to change the size, shape, and color of the vinyls as well.

I made a vinyl group showing the layout of the Nürburgring a while ago and it was working fine. But the last time I tried to copy it to the right side of a car, the design gets messed up.

Here's a pic of my problem:
dsc00007xw2.jpg

Anyone has the same problem?

Back