How do you load saved progress? (GT4P)

• Thread starter omniphil
  • 3 comments
Ok, I feel like an idiot for not figuring this out, but when I save my progress in the license mode of gt4p i can see the save file getting created and there is like 4 of them now, but after i turn the game off I cannot seem to load it? There is a load option from the main menu and it loads something but my progress is always lost? Whats going on here?

Can't really help you with the loading problem but if you move this thread to the GT4P forums you'll have a higher chance of people who own the game replying, also unless you can read Japanese or Chinese theres no shame in not knowing all the options. And welcome to GT4P.

It sounds like you might be saving your replay and not your gamesave. Are you saving from within the actual license test? If so, you are saving a replay of your previous license test attempt. You need to save from the main menu where it shows the game board.

Originally posted by 8400RPM
It sounds like you might be saving your replay and not your gamesave. Are you saving from within the actual license test? If so, you are saving a replay of your previous license test attempt. You need to save from the main menu where it shows the game board.

Yup, thats what i was doing, Thank you! It works now :)

Back