How do you play the game??

• Thread starter Jon
  • 16 comments

How do you play the game?

• Do you go mad and try to get alot of stars?

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Do you do the missions?

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I generally do the missions.

But, if I've had a tough one at work, I'll save after advancing some missions, and then go and basically kill hundreds of innocent people - the flamethrower is a personal favourite, especially when there's a lot of police cars about.

Originally posted by vat_man
I generally do the missions.

But, if I've had a tough one at work, I'll save after advancing some missions, and then go and basically kill hundreds of innocent people - the flamethrower is a personal favourite, especially when there's a lot of police cars about.

Thats about the same for me except its school for me.

You would get extremely bored if you just tried to get a lot of stars - It is very funny killing cops etc but you have to do the missions because thats what the game is designed for - There is a BIG BIG jump which goes over the callaghan bridge on the second island - Let me know if you want to know exactly where it is jw:reallyodd

I reckon that you cant get to the third island without doing the missions - I suppose you could try and get a boat and go across the sea!!! I once tried with a car in the subway but the gates were shut over the exit in shoreside vale - When you get to the third island I'll let you know where the BIG BIG dam jump is - You get the radio controlled car again which is ace jw :D :D :D

Originally posted by jaw1
You would get extremely bored if you just tried to get a lot of stars - It is very funny killing cops etc but you have to do the missions because thats what the game is designed for - There is a BIG BIG jump which goes over the callaghan bridge on the second island - Let me know if you want to know exactly where it is jw:reallyodd

Where?

You can't get to the third island by boat because it is blocked off.

I do both, I go crazy when I feel like it and I do the missions when I am not going crazy.

How bout trying this?

Get in a boat and go towards the middle island at full speed. Then you should slide onto the motorway. After that, get a car or something and try bush the boat along the motorway to the other side of the island, push it in the water and jump in. Is it possible?

Back