How fast can you do the 100m sprint?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 94 comments
I get a 15.06 but i'm in year 7:D I'm quite slow but we have the second fastest runner in the country for my age in the school and he;s FAST:eek:

Oh. Ok.

I have Port Curtis Trials on Friday for the 100m & 200m sprints & high jump. I don't really want to do high jump, but I might as well. And to make things worse, I hurt my back so I have take care of it and make sure it is alright by Friday. I've had acupuncture on it already.

Cool!!! We had a carnival today and i came second in the 100 and 200m for my heats:D:D:D:D:D Forgot to get my times though:(:(:(:(:(:(:

I use to be able to do it in less than 11 seconds, before i quit speed skating, i use to be able to skate 100 meters in 9.5 seconds

i'm not sure because never timed,but in all my life nobody beat running,so you can be sure is less than 13s and may less than 11s.

i cant run......i was put in a division for the school athletics carnival......i ran and kept up with the others....until about 40m into the race. the others took off when i just stopped and walked the rest of the way. no point trying if you have no chance

You can't flatout sprint 100 meters? I'm in terrible shape and I can sprint that easily.

I've never timed myself, but I am interested in knowing my time.

Originally posted by Party for GT4
if you didn't drink so much XXXX

That is sooo true. I'm in 10th grade now. In 8th i ran a 11.8 on my 100m. I was to continue running all through high school but man, smoking and drinking destroyed that idea. oh well. I'm going to start again this summer tho.

i ran a 10.28 at the florida relays.....wait....IM NOT WALTER DIX.

that kid is a freakin bullet. im not sure what i run....but ill post when i do

Back