How many push ups in 30 seconds can you do?

• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 61 comments

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Pretty simple idea and concept.

How many can you do in 30 seconds with 2 hands?

How many can you do in 30 seconds with 1 hand?

With 2 hands i got 37

Will try 1 handers later, but i dont think i can get above 10 :lol:

Im not a very big person and I've never gone to a gym, but i do try to stay fit and healthy.

166cm (5'5) and 65kg (144lbs)

here is a pic of me.

No offense but I doubt you guys are doing propper pushups.At highest I think you could achive is 32 push ups doing about 1 a second.

You guys should see how many pushups you can do before you collapse instead.

elbows at right angles, shoulders width apart, id say that was a proper push up.

for 1 handed i do em the same, just spread my legs so i dont fall over.

41 in 30 secs (normal, 2 hands). Really don't feel like trying any more now though! I could do a few more, but I got distracted by looking up at the clock (had to look up and sideways) a few times. I'm 5"9.5' or 6ft (don't really know exactly - very nearly 6ft basically), but reasonably skinny (around 66-70 kilos, depending on how well I've been eating).

Why the hell did you have to provide this topic with semi naked picture of yourself on a website of which 99% of the posters are male? I mean... yuck. You can also do push-ups when dressed ya know.

By the way I didn't do this, because I don't have a proper timing mechanism. No stopwatch or whatever. But I doubt I could do more than 20 because I'm heavily built (no not fat, but 6"5 and nearly 200lbs). This topic won't really show how strong you are, but more how light your frame is built.

anyone know good software i can use to set a 30 second timer? i dont have my stopwatch here :)

smallfryz where is that scar from?

Two Hands: Maybe one if I try really hard.

One Hand: Probably just lower myself to the ground quickly and then never get back up.

:P

Btw, microwaves usually have "timers" on them so you don't even have to cook anything as you time yourself. :D

I used the stopwatch on my cell phone, did 29(I'm dying!). I was on my way to do over 40......... until I hit twenty, and I slowed down. I used to be able to do little over 40 under 30 seconds, but I'm so out of shape! :D

Kent
Two Hands: Maybe one if I try really hard.

One Hand: Probably just lower myself to the ground quickly and then never get back up.

:P

Btw, microwaves usually have "timers" on them so you don't even have to cook anything as you time yourself. :D

I think all modern microwaves are based on the timer. (going ON/OFF)

Heigh 5'9
Weight 12.6st (180lbs)

I can do 39 making sure I went all the way back up each time, but it knackers me fast, I've done 100 non-stop but with a much much better pace than that.

live4speed
Heigh 5'9
Weight 12.6st (180lbs)

I can do 39 making sure I went all the way back up each time, but it knackers me fast, I've done 100 non-stop but with a much much better pace than that.
Update.
Height 5'9
Weight 11.5st (159lbs)

How many can I do now? Not as many as I used to be able to :lol:, about 20 in 30 seconds.

Back