How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jordan
I've seen a topic on one vB board with more than 20,000 replies. :eek:
Sounds to me like the boss is throwin out a challenge to all of us. :D :D :cool:

Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
BTW... jordan... when will you be moving over our old accounts and the old messages?
Hey Evo, I just saw on the other site a flash note that said that Jordan would be trnsfering stuff a bit later tonight.:) :cool:

Originally posted by *Evolution VI RS*
thats good... but in the mean time lets post a ton of messages on this thread... and maybe we can beat the other thread on the old forum
Oh HELL YES and you are only one away from being a real live newbie!:D And if we keep posting we will have more than Jordan, so that means we can be Moderators right?:D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

UH-OH ........UH Gee high Jordan we were uh........just kinda......well you know......uhhhhh:D :P

Lets do it. It will be a challenge. Jordan did you think of posting the message about this new forum on every board in the old forum. I just found out about this

Originally posted by Jordan
Yes, you will not be able to post new messages in the old forums after I make the change, but you will still be able to look at it for nostalgic reasons. :(

damnit... well im glad i started this new thread then

Originally posted by Tazz575
Jordan will you be picking some new moderators?
I would assume that the cast and crew of the other starship will transfer aboard here:D :cool:

Yeah me too. I am glad I saw that and I am glad i got started. So the time when every one else comes I will like have like 50 posts already.

i figured he would keep the same crew but just checking if he is going to take anymore in. I would love to be one? So i was just wonder

Originally posted by Tazz575
i figured he would keep the same crew but just checking if he is going to take anymore in. I would love to be one? So i was just wonder

im sure we would all love to be a mod...
i just wanna be a mod for this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back