How much moey have you earned so far?

• Thread starter SKILLZ
  • 17 comments
First.....not to jump on the bandwagon but this is the tightest car game out!!Secondly after about 3 straight hours of playing I'm up to a little over 70000cr.

how did u get so much money?? im creepin along with my sprinter tureno... 2 miatas and 4,ooo lol... what advice can u give me to make the mad G's??

Just becareful with your money.  Unless the car you win from a race is worth a sh**...sell it.  If you need that much extra money...win the poll position.  In general....win races...thats how I got mine

I figured this out.
My total earnings are a little over 800,000
Granted, I played like 6 hours straight yesterday, but the secret is this.

Start out with the cheapest car you can get (diahatsu x4)  win the sunday cup to get a car, use it to beat the clubman cup, and DONT SPEND ANY MONEY.

Use the miata you get from clubman to dump all the horsepower mods on, stage 2 turbo and such.  Run the second race in the gt championship (super speedway) At 10k per race, you will have enough to buy yourself a real car in like 6 races. (I bought the top skyline)

I have earned about 100,000 in my first sitting, using mainly the beetle, once I saved enough I bought the rx7 and with few mods it easily wins any race I have tried, In the first mode.

I got the tureno from the Sunday cup... i couldn't win anything with that car until i dumped 7k into it... even now, i just scratched by beatin the clubman

I started out with the miata?Won a couple races,upgaded the miata,earned a couple of cars.Sold them.Then bought the mustang cobra and went straight to the amateur races(where they pay you 10-20000 for winning one race)and started kickin' a$$.You have to have nearly all your licenses.(I'm over 200000cr now)  

I am up to 11k, I have earned 17k but spent 5k on mods witch really didn't help my car (Pt Crusier), I have my a+b licences, the others seem hard or maybe I was just tried, what are some tips to win some real cash.

we bought the beetle and raced the heck outa it till we got enough money to buy the 3000 gt vr turbo!!!!
we found go to amature and go to turbo circuit and race the 3 lap test course for $15,000

we bought the beetle and raced the heck outa it till we got enough money to buy the 3000 gt vr turbo!!!!
we found go to amature and go to turbo circuit and race the 3 lap test course for $15,000

whats the way you got a million?  is there codes out already? whats your tricks???

Back