How Much Money Do You Have In GT1?

• Thread starter Concept
  • 27 comments
Originally posted by dr_oakdale
I'm closing in on six million...I HATE GT2, and I haven't bought a PS2 yet.

if you own gt2 and hate it, you should sell it (to me:cool: ). i had a couple million, but a friend used a gameshark on mine, so now i have, like, 14 million credits, but i didn't earn it, so it doesn't mean anything to me.

Just for the fun of it I did playGT1 again on my PS2, mostly because the dvd section is pooched and I can't play GT3 till I have it repaired. Sony warranty sucks!!!!!! Anyway I played at a rather fierce pace compared to when I started about 3 years ago and breezed through all the licenses. I was not trying to get golds but dis end up with quite a few gold and silver. Now not being able to save anything on my ps2 I had to leave it on but I ended up winning everything except the endurance as I did not want to put the time in on it and only did the 300k Grand Vally and endid up at almost 3,000,000. I do have the game saved on my PS1 and have about 14,000,00 on that one. GT2 I have 2 games on the go and one has hit the cieling of 99,999,999 the other is at 44,000,00. GT3 is way over 10,000,000 but I can't play it till I get my ps2 fixed. Sony has a flat rate charge and in Canada it is $175.00 plus tax and shipping bringing the total to about $225.00.

i recently bought all the special cars and kitted up the viper gts and the rt10 so im nearly broke with $67 498 left. its fun to do all the races again.

:eek: Bumping a SUPER OLD THREAD?!

Since I'm tend to shark my GT1 games now, I had approx 96millon+. :)

Yeah...I was skimming through the oldest threads in GTP, and this was the 2nd oldest in the GT series stuff. :D 9 years between posts :eek: Just couldn't resist to bump it!

By the way, thanks for joining my forums tankuroded. Really appreciate it. :D

Last edited:
Sheesh what is this, the first thread ever posted at GT planet? EDIT: no, it's the 2nd! Lol.

I think the most I wound up in any GT game would have been about a million credits, but I only played a total of maybe 4 months before moving on the GT2.

Wow. I look through this thread and think wow these were posted 9 years ago when I was 5, gt2 was the best racing game around. Micheal Shumacher was dominant in f1. Think that those people who posted that are now somewhere in the world but they had the very thought to post this 9 years ago when the world was very different. I'm probably warbling abit, but I find it kind of astonishing.

I was about to write about that Mika Häkkinen was World Champion at 1999 , GT2 Japan and North America release.
And that Shumacher was World Champion at 2000 , GT2 Europe release
[/offtopic]

GT1 Over 25 million credits (Alot of SS11 Qualification runs + all buyable Race Cars bought)
GT2 A little over 80 million credits (That's alot of Speed 12s + all buyable Race Cars bought)
GT3 10,1 Million credits

MadMax

-16,000,000? negative 16 million, mess up one gameshark code and thats what i got, credits were in red.

Back