how much % of the game have you completed?

You have to do all the manufacturer races, found at each dealers home. Sorry to tell you but they're the most boring part of the game.

I completed gt2 2*100%. My current save has about 25% completion.

100% complete several times.
10 races left does not equal over 50% of the game.
Look harder and you may find some more races when you get the special license.
You do not need all the cars to get 100 %.
You need to pass all license tests.
Have you done any rally races yet?

ive got my file up to 52.22% now. i have 5 races to go then ive completed the special events, ive done 3 of the endurance races and i have the pikes peak hill climb, tahiti dirt route 3 reverse and smokey mountain north reverse to do in the rally events. ive done the nationals, european an pacific leagues and the world league.i got my win ratio over 50% at last coz i got a preatty bad start to the game. I also have 50 cars now.

Amazing but true: as much as I've been racing GT2 (since March) I've barely cracked the surface. I got about 10 memory cards devoted to different aspects of the game (one card has all luxury cars and yuppy/soccer mom autos, for instance). Maybe if you add up all the memory cards, they'll add up to 60% I'm guessing..

100% once, almost all licenses bronze. Erased that saved game and now I'm at about 45%, with all licenses but two in gold. It only remains two 'old cars' races, GT300, World Championship, and manufacturers' races.
Right now I've been playing, beated the Spoon Integra with the Spoon Civic at Laguna and Grindelwald, what a machine this Civic!

I think the last time I checked I was around 44%. Still had some rally races and endurance to do. Then after that I have a LOT of the dealership races to do. Id say the first 50% is probably the easiest then the rest could take a lot longer.

100% multiple times.
After you finish the manufacturer's cups. And all four sections of "regular" races you will find that you still aren't complete.
You still have to complete the arcade mode.
And then you will be at 99+ %.
Then you go to the "Event Generator" and do all those races and you will be at 100%

Back