how much time did it took for you to finish gtc?

• Thread starter hansk8
  • 20 comments
I have a question of all the gtc owners,how long did it took you to finish gtc? or how long are you being busy with it?:Pplease tell it in hours:)

keep racing..................you bastards :rolleyes: :eek:

Attachments

• rx8lm.jpg
    rx8lm.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 100
I completed it in about 6 hours after switching it on for the first time. But that's including a 2 1/2 hour break, so really it took me about 3 1/2 hours from start to finish.

If your a true GT fan then yes, but if your looking for a real challenge then not really.
But the best thing about it is that it has some really neat cars in it.
Plus, it's got the amazing Autumn Ring course in it.

As people have said, GTConcept is just a GT3 add-on that expands the arcade mode more. Plus when you complete GTConcept, you can add 10'000'000 credits to your GT3 game, which proves that GTC is just an add-on and not a totally new game.

im still trying to get the last 2 TT's in the game then i have completed it so far i've spent maybe 5/6 hours playing

Hi all I hope yoy know but if not here we go.

if you press L1 and R1 in single race you got

ACE MODE and really is fun :D

see you at road...

@rol,
1. I already knew about Ace Mode. :)

2. I think it's the equivilent of Hard in GT3. Meaning, not much of a challenge to me. :D.

@pedrodaman, I know what you mean, I had a bit of bother with that cursed Nissan GTR @ Autumn Ring II.

Originally posted by Speed 2

@pedrodaman, I know what you mean, I had a bit of bother with that cursed Nissan GTR @ Autumn Ring II.

They were tough but i eventually cracked then thank god for that they were starting to tick me off but i kept it together

Total 6 hour odds

Originally posted by hansk8
if you finished the game 100%:cool: do you still play with it alot??????:P

Depends on who you are really. What's everyone else do?

But Me, well I do go back to race the new cars :chkflag::car::gcar:... Yet find myself going back to GT3 more than GTC to get the track :curvyrd: variety and Home :home: Garage..

I've just started a 2nd game on GTC and it took me just under 2 hours so the more you play it the quicker you can complete it. My goal is to be able to complete the entire game in under 2 hours. :brnzmedal:

:brnzmedal: is actually : brnzmedal : without the spaces but it looks like a gold medal whereas the gold medal looks like a bronze. Screwy! :)

Back