How much time have I to wait for playing GT6 (Install and patches) ??

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 6 comments
Giovanni_0093
Hi all. Next week my girlfriend will buy me GT6. I have only one question: there is too much time to wait ?
I mean , I have to install the game, the patches, ecc.

Depending on your internet speeds it could take a few hours or way less. Sorry but, it's hard to say really.

If you've waited this long though, what's a few more hours of downloading updates? :)

I have decent internet. If you download the game you are looking at around 4 hours total(download game/install and updates/install.)
When I had the disk it took about 2 hours(updates/install only)

As of last week(download). Thought I had a system problem(crazy lag online) Turned out to be my Blu Ray Drive(system problem yes but not serious)will replace later then sooner.) So I downloaded it and now I'm happy happy.

She will buy me the retail version, so I have only to install it and update. I have an ADSL connection, up to 7mb (but effective there are 4-5 mb) , it's pretty good, I download 100mb files in a few minutes.
So I think 2 hours I have to wait

Edit : I see that in total there are at least 5GB of update to GT6. Considering the install of the game , and the various update, I think I have to wait 2 hours and half .

Last edited:
I installed GT6 digital copy and updates on two PS3 yesterday, setting up my multi-monitor system:cheers:
A PS3 slim 120GB and a PS3 super slim 500GB.

According to my PS3 super slim, I have 11.7Mbps down and 3.3Mbps on my network. I spent 6 hours on each machine. Not included the PS3 system update.

She will buy me the retail version, so I have only to install it and update. I have an ADSL connection, up to 7mb (but effective there are 4-5 mb) , it's pretty good, I download 100mb files in a few minutes.
So I think 2 hours I have to wait

Edit : I see that in total there are at least 5GB of update to GT6. Considering the install of the game , and the various update, I think I have to wait 2 hours and half .

For me each of the last two updates took about an hour to install and my internet speed is similar to yours so my guess would be between 2 and 4 hours.

Back