How much time have you spent on EPR?

• Thread starter NSX-R
  • 12 comments
Just wondering how much time everyone has spent on this game? Personally I have spent about 200 hours (very rough estimate).

A lot! :sly:

But I can't estimate it. After GT3 (my only game for almost 2 years), EPR comes definitely a close 2nd in that ranking.

no idea of how many hours, though I'm in year seven now and for the first time about to have a shot at the KOTY-race.
Have to admit that I did drag the process of getting #1 a bit with changing cars to prevent me from being "too fast" through the game, but I didn't know about the KOTY back then, so ... heh.

If it wasn't for the 24h races in GT4, I would have spent more time in Enthu than GT4, I suppose ...

Vio
no idea of how many hours, though I'm in year seven now and for the first time about to have a shot at the KOTY-race.
Have to admit that I did drag the process of getting #1 a bit with changing cars to prevent me from being "too fast" through the game, but I didn't know about the KOTY back then, so ... heh.

If it wasn't for the 24h races in GT4, I would have spent more time in Enthu than GT4, I suppose ...

you drove the 24h in a-spec? :S

yes, with a co-driver, of course .... the same with his savestate. so 12 hours each and vice-versa. So in the end, yes, I drove all the 24h races in A-SPEC, currently doing my second 24h-race right now.

Too much time over the past four weeks. My wife says I'm obsessed with driving games. I'd spent every available minute playing GT4 for three months, but the past four weeks with EPR have been more enjoyable.

every sunday (give or take a few) nite for about 4 hours (for the last 2 years) muckin @ doing life and alot of 3 lap time attacks againts my cuz.Havent raced for @ 3 months due to DFP accelerator prob and lack of free time.....but just fixed DFP (i think?) so should hit it again soon.

Instead of hours, just ask how many years, in real life not in Enthusia mode that is.
Lets see i've had this game about a few months from it's release.
Still level/upgrading cars in Enthu life mode.
When played, it get at least minimum 3 1/2 hours? (guessing).
Long time on this good game. Gimme my RX-7 infinni on Lowensering, with or without same or harder classed opponents and i'm good to go.
And just think if it would have had a custom paint/skin shop.........

Back