-

• Thread starter racezilla
  • 4 comments
Sport mode is ranked.

Just jump in and race. If your a quick driver you should win many of your earlier races with ease. It’s only when you face quicker drivers to you need to worry about clean racing. Wishin a day you should have up your ratings sufficiently to have competitive, clean, racing.

If you don’t race online much it can be a little nerve wrecking when on course for a hard fought win. But in time you just treat it as another race.

As long as you’re experienced, it won’t take more than a week for you to see a significant improvement in racing quality. DR B and SR A onwards makes for pretty good racing.

Last edited:
To be matched against fast and clean drivers, you have to be generally fast and clean yourself. If you already have this skillset, you will be matched against such drivers fairly quickly.

I agree with all the previous comments. Being pretty new myself, I would say the most important thing when you start is to stay on track, and not hit other cars. Once you get to SR-A, the drivers wilo be pretty clean. Best case, you're fast enough to lead and run away, which will keep you away from any bangers.

Back