How often do you play Gran Turismo? [with Poll]

• Thread starter JoaoSilva
  • 118 comments

How often do you play GT?

• Total voters
Shame that's why i only buy digital games
The problem I have with digital games is that one day, they'll be gone for good. Not saying all, but it is there. With a physical copy, I at least have the game to play, even if my PS3 is being stupid right now. I do have Project CARS to toy around with on my PS4.

The problem I have with digital games is that one day, they'll be gone for good. Not saying all, but it is there. With a physical copy, I at least have the game to play, even if my PS3 is being stupid right now. I do have Project CARS to toy around with on my PS4.

The digital game stays in your account on PS3 atleast so you won't lose them , yeah except if PSN goes down for good.

I don't play GT anymore because i love playing Skyrim and The Witcher 3, You know why....magics, Swords, Horses and all that weird creatures with super power and stuff, and who don't love RPG games?? They all have unique different stuff and it has never been over done unlike those crappy Sports, FPS, "Modern" Open world, Racing, 8 Bits, 3rd Person shooting games and all other games genre that overdone to death.
GTA, Battlefield, Gran Turismo, NFS, Minecraft, Tekken, Mortal Combat and Mario are all overrated, Guild Wars and Skyrim is awesome!

[/sarcasm]

Seriously guys, i don't think anyone leaved GT because of being a broken crap but instead because of most MMO RPG games...(Yep i rather have the overrated Call of duty rather than Games like Dragon Age or Diablo) in fact the only RPG game i love (you already know by seeing my Avatar) is Fallout which is what i'm really hyped for this year along with Just Cause 3.

Sorry guys...

Now Back to OT: Well i do play GT from time to time, like couple days a week (like 3-5 days out a week).

Second most voted option is "I don't play GT6 anymore" lol.

I would be playing GT6 again now that I got a G27, but the clutch and overall physics ruined that chance.

For me i don't usually play it every every day but i would usually be on alot during the week days when there's noting for me to do.

I don't play GT anymore....after doing GT5 for 2,5 years, GT6 (GT5.5) was just TOO boring to play.
Managed to get to 100% 4 times...(each update lowered my total percentage!?!?)

I do miss it...maybe GT7 brings back the interest to actually play it again.

I normally play every thursday for seasonals maybe the weekend if I cannot get the seasonals right away. After that I don't play much at all anymore.

First off the only games or sims I played on all my playstations have been racing, right now I am playing GT6 on my PS3 and Project Cars on my PS4 (Waiting on the new Formula One game) but, I have never complained about any of the games or have had any problems that other people have, GT6 I believe is still developing just like GT5 did. I believe Kaz and PD have plans to develope there game the way they want too, I am just along for the ride and enjoying it!!

I have a TX now along with Project Cars so it is either that or the Forza series, will fire GT up for the update and then shut it down again, the wheel has ruined me.

I've hit a depression that's been getting progressively worse. I'm the only one of my friends that plays racing games, or is into cars at all for that matter. At the same time, I really can't find a place that I belong or fit in with online racing. There's just nowhere that I've found I can enjoy. Every single time I push myself to bust out the wheel and give it a go, I end up shutting the PS3 off with the most disappointing heaviness in my chest which results in the gaps between playtime larger and larger, which is a real shame 'cause in my circle I'm known as that guy who plays racing games and loves Gran Turismo.

View attachment 393247

So i wanted to do some kind of survey , i wanted to know how often do you play Gran Turismo? Not only GT6 but the other GT games too. Also leave an explanation as to why you play/don't play GT as much you do. Cheers 👍

:gtpflag:

I think the poll doesn't mean much as the 75% who don't play anymore or who play only after an update, probably don't bother coming to this forum anymore, so how can they vote?
So 24% of the 25% who are still coming here and playing, play every day.

Last edited:
Once a week if the new seasonal looks interesting. Otherwise no. Then after each update for varying amounts of time.

I don't play GT anymore because i love playing Skyrim and The Witcher 3, You know why....magics, Swords, Horses and all that weird creatures with super power and stuff, and who don't love RPG games??

LOL, I'm with you on the sarcasm. I just can't get into the fantasy stuff. There's no allure for me.

I play daily (almost), still. P-cars looks ok, but it never had the draw to make me want to get a PS4 to play it. I'll wait for the other Sony first party games to release before that happens. I am a solid midcore player and GT suits me perfect.

I ticked that it is the only game I play, which is true, but I only play once or twice a week - it would be less often, but I host online races every Sunday. I've tried other racing games on the PS3, but didn't enjoy them.

The things holding me back from wanting to play more often are 1. the loss of shuffle racing - I used to enjoy a bit of shuffle each day before work on GT5, 2. the absence of an event creator and good career mode. 3. disappointing sounds. 4. the absence of new car content apart from VGT's - I'm not interested in those - just classic road or race cars and modern supercars.

It feels like Gran Turismo is just marking time until GT7 comes out.

Back