How stupid..

• Thread starter GTchampion
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can read your location. It wasn't stupid anyway, PD wouldn't have made enough of a profit from it.

I saw that a new thread had been opened in the GTC forum, I thought >>> :bowdown:
Then I read it >>> :irked:

live4speed
It wasn't stupid anyway, PD wouldn't have made enough of a profit from it.

🤬 🤬 It was stupid and 🤬 🤬 PD wouldn't have made enough of a profit from it. If that dumbass sent it here to the US, he would have gotten a **** more than enough of a profit. :mad:

:cough: GT4p :cough: is probably getting him a **** load and GT4 isn't even here yet. The only reason I don't call him an idiot is because he is the maker of the the GT series. :irked:

VipFREAK
🤬 🤬 It was stupid and 🤬 🤬 PD wouldn't have made enough of a profit from it. If that dumbass sent it here to the US, he would have gotten a **** more than enough of a profit. :mad:

:cough: GT4p :cough: is probably getting him a **** load and GT4 isn't even here yet. The only reason I don't call him an idiot is because he is the maker of the the GT series. :irked:
Once again I stress, he wouldn't have made enough profit to justify selling it over in the US, do you have any idea how much it would cost compared to how many copies would be bought?

I think Europe/aus is a bigger market for the GT series as well, so that may be why as well.

flat-out
I saw that a new thread had been opened in the GTC forum, I thought >>> :bowdown:
Then I read it >>> :irked:

Same here !
:grumpy:

@flat-out: I cannot enter my improved rally times on the granturismo.de database :grumpy:

live4speed
Once again I stress, he wouldn't have made enough profit to justify selling it over in the US, do you have any idea how much it would cost compared to how many copies would be bought?

Wow, old thread... Don't even remember what I was "censoring". Anyway, uh yeah... I have an idea about how many people would have bought it if you look at how many people bought... gt, gt2 and gt3!? :dopey:

I think they should have sold it here in the US as well. I know at least the GT fans here would buy it. I know I would.

I don't know how much they were sold for, but if it was close to $30(U.S.), they'd have made a killing. Even at $50(U.S.), they'd done ok.

1995_eclipse
I didnt like gt concept at all...
I loved it, It was much better than GT-4 Prologue! 2 Player battle, Over 300 Cars available and Made for some Nice Hybrids, 👍 All the cars from 4 years ago in GT Concept are now in GT4, I'm glad I got to Race those puppies way back then!

HYBRIDLVR
I loved it, It was much better than GT-4 Prologue! 2 Player battle, Over 300 Cars available and Made for some Nice Hybrids, 👍 All the cars from 4 years ago in GT Concept are now in GT4, I'm glad I got to Race those puppies way back then!
Yes, i like GTConcept too, at least it has hidden cars with 2 players mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back