How to do a HYBRID...

• Thread starter bustwave.
  • 85 comments
Germany
Germany
Can someone please esplain to me how to make a hybrid? and also does it work the same with GT2 hybrids? Now im not sure if it is with gameshark cuz i have omseting JUST like the gamesharks, it's called Action Replay? Can anyone HELP me?

Do you mean which car should i have? or which game thing? I have Action Replay? Im wishing for my Mines Lancer Evo can be truned into an FR Evo

how do you make a hybris i have a game shark but what do you do turn up the horse power, i heard people could put like different exhaust from different cars on there cars:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :odd: :confused:

You need version 38 of the MK program. A link to it can be found in this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19294&highlight=V38

A good tutorial for using the MK program can be found here:

http://groups.msn.com/GranTurismoTheSagaContinues

Click on GT3 Hybrid Tutorial and then Advanced Hybrids

There is also a very good discussion for hybrid newbies contained in this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18323&highlight=V38

I found the above to be very helpful to me. Also, take the time to browse as many threads here as you can. There's a lot of good stuff hiding all over the place.

Oops. On further review I see that he said Game Shark and not Shark Port. That's what I get for replying hastily on an Monday morning. :banghead:

Did U read the guide that I linked an my previous post? If so, what part don't U understand? I can try to clear it up for U. Also, what version of codebreaker do U have. The codes in those links won't work for CB2 V4 U will need to use This Link

Sharkport is the best. With MKS you can actually see what parts you are putting on in words, instead of a code. That way you know you are putting the right part on and wont have to worry about transposing a letter or number...

yea bu with shark port you have to connct that to your computer right.. sowhat is the bes of the thers cause i know you dont have to connect them to your computer:cool:

The sharkport/Xport is by far the easiest and best way to build them.

Out of the other three, the codebreaker is the easiest to use, and also the most trouble free, but there aren't as many codes out there. The GS2 and AR2 are the same thing, there are more codes available for these, but the code entry is much more of a pain, and I hear of many people having problems with them freezing or losing codes.

Yes, you have to connect your PS2 to your computer but there is alot you can do. You can share your files that are on your memory card with others, and even share your hybrids and see hybrids others have made as well plus lots more...

Hey wats up Everyone again. I need some help. Are there codes to mix car chassis together for exampl mixing a few cars or two codes with a codebreaker to form a ferarl f-f50 or somthing. If you can help and give me some of the best mixes that resemble real cars on codebreaker I would really appreciate it. I thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
What kind of hybrid? There are lots of hybrid Vipers. Unless you mean codes to get the Viper?...

Perhaps you could explain, what kind of hybrid, there are lots of them means. An yes, are there codes to aquire Vipers, also a code for better handling.

I was playing this game, got to 80% complete then the handling went to **** on all cars, thought perhaps was the miles adding up. After that problem developed the game was no fun to play if you couldnt conntrol the handling of your car, even with a wheel. The cars would PUSH in turns an head straight for the wall. Read that a cars HP drops as the miles go up. Figured that may apply to cars handling as well.

Figured 285 mph was the best you could get outta a car, Viper. Very few of the other cars even came close to that speed. I stumbled onto this stie an read that speeds in excess of 500 + were possible. Have tried to imagine a track with a straighaway long enough to handle a speed like that. Far as I know there arent any.

My point is this. I figured there were cars one could download from this site that were tricked out even more then was possible with the mod available in the game. Yes or no ?

Whats this *wheelie* code i've been reading about. Or is that another bogus claim too? Some kid claimed his car went 2.4 Billion MPH... Yeah Right

What kind of hybrid? There are lots of hybrid Vipers. Unless you mean codes to get the Viper?...
I was totally sold on this game for two months until this handling problem began. At least with Burnout 2 you can control the cars at 300 mph in a turn. Oh yeah, is there an Nitrous code for GT3 too ? Burnout 2 had an kick ass boost code press R1 when you wish to engage an your cars a rocket on a sled thereafter.

I have Burnout 2. Nice game. Is your handling problem with the hybrids or your regular cars? If they are regular its just your driving technique man. If its a problem with the hybrids I wouldnt know. You would have to add more downforce to them. Also adding more grip is good too. You can go 500 plus MPH on any track. The hybrids that go that fast not only have speed but acceleration as well to get to that speed.

No there arent any codes for a Nitro boost, the game wasnt programmed with it in there so there would be no button programmed to activate it...

I have Burnout 2. Nice game. Is your handling problem with the hybrids or your regular cars? If they are regular its just your driving technique man. If its a problem with the hybrids I wouldnt know. You would have to add more downforce to them. Also adding more grip is good too. You can go 500 plus MPH on any track. The hybrids that go that fast not only have speed but acceleration as well to get to that speed.

No there arent any codes for a Nitro boost, the game wasnt programmed with it in there so there would be no button programmed to activate it...
Well its like this I didnt get 79% comlete with cars that handled like crap. As I stated the handling just went away on all cars cept the open wheels. Made a new Viper of the same class an the handling came back, any clues as to why?

Back