How to KILL a car

United States
New Jersey
THE VICTIM​
[
6.2 miler '98 Toyota COROLLA LEVIN BZ-R​

The Plan​

1. I am going to send this car through a 7,500 mile marathon around the test course.

2. I am going to send the car through a few hours straight of red lining by putting a text book on the gas and break pedal ( i have heard that redlining can harm the engine in the game tell me if this is true please)

3. I am going to let this loose of the Nurburgring for 2,000 miles and let it drive it self into the ground.

4. I will take suggestions on what else to do to this car that will harm it by taking away power and ruin the tranny and suspension and anything else you can think of.

BEFORE

STOCK
Power: 175 hp/7800 rpm
Torque: 119.27 ft.lb/5600 rpm
Miles: 6.2

I will update this every day on the progress of this challenge. Thank you for tuning in:sly:

this has been pretty much done before, but hey, always up for a look at someone caining the bejesus out of a car!!! lets see how you go.

or maybe hold down the hand brake and the gas at the same time, and let it do burnouts while redlining the car. :dopey: This sounds so evil.:sly:

do lots of heavy nitrus blasts to redline. i found a 5 hp drop after only 10 or so heavily sprayed runs down the 1/4 mile in my 400 (now 395) hp supra 👍

KiwiBoy
or maybe hold down the hand brake and the gas at the same time, and let it do burnouts while redlining the car. :dopey: This sounds so evil.:sly:

Done that for a month with a '83 CRX, never made a dam thing to the car... lol

ok i lost my mem stick(so no more picture for now) but ive done a 200 lap run at tahiti maze and the car lost only 7hp without changing oil next up is to let it ride the ring for a while:sly:

Wow, 7,000 miles is a lot on a car, if you want to get adventurous, you could try not adding anything to do with the chassis, but get all the customizable parts that allows changes to the setting. Take the poor car out on Nurb and set the ride height at its lowest and make it have a stiff suspension making the car bouncy, after about ohh...the 500th lap of Nurb, it's going to be considered undrivable due to the chassis being warped. Also having a powerful turbo engine in with poor drivetrain and engine mods will help it out.

I think you should change the oil in the car. The hp decrease doesn't represent a worn engine - just old oil. that makes the whole test a waste of time - in my opinion anyway.

i dont think its really possible to kill it.

cause one dude, he drove, or lets say, BOB drove the (i think it was) the Volvo 240 Station wagon up to 1 million km. Nothing happened, he had just lost Hp, but i even think that wasnt alot. ok, the prive dropped aswell....

Back